The Drooping Fat Stomach with Love Handles and Rolls in the Back. - New York

I am pissed. . . The results are not what I...

I am pissed. . . The results are not what I expected. I don't like it. It's not what I asked for. I threw away my hard earned money. I'm like really!!!! What did you really do ??? I don't see a change. I'm still observing. . . I had painful procedure done Oct 27th. I'm like I know I didn't just get robbed. . . Where's my results. I still see the fat love handles in the back, it's still there. The stomach is still there, where's my flat stomach. It's soppose to tight. My back is not sculptured. (((HELLO !!!!))). I want to see a sculptured back.

This fat better start melting. Can't wait to see the final results. . . On top of that had a brazilian butt job. You know I'm not a happy candidate. If I'm asking for a full moon ass don't give me a crescent. Do I look like I wanna half moon ass. . .

How many cc's did you get?
Thank you Heather5959 !! Optimistic ! Optimistic ! Can't wait to see the final results. This is a long process. I thought I was going to see some instant results. The butt went from puffy to flat again, I'm pissed. I showed him a pic, he knew what I wanted. In his words, (( A GLOBAL BUTT)). The top of my butt was puffy for a couple of days then it deflated. . .
Wow, I really hope you are happier with your results in a few days. I'm planning BBL in January, possibly in NY. Stay optimistic, I have seen other reviews that felt better about it when the swelling went down. I do appreciate your honesty and interested in how your recovery goes. Take care.

I saw another Dr. yesterday. The Dr. and his...

I saw another Dr. yesterday. The Dr. and his assistant looked over my body and said basically the previous doctor didn't have a clue. He did a poor job. I told him Dr. Hong said he didn't inject fat at the bottom of the buttocks because the buttocks would fall. The assistant said not so, only if you have butt implants, and she picked up a sillicon butt implant to show me. The Doctor said he couldn't understand why the previous Doctor ( Dr. Hong 116 central park S) would not inject me in places I needed the fat injected. He said, Dr. Hong gave me a shelf butt, and he didn't even shape it. He left fat in the middle of my abdomen, but he vigorously sucked the fat out from bottom, ( which we know how that will look too). Basically my back will not be sculpted, my stomach will be protruding at the top and I will have a shelf butt. He want me to come back in 6 mths. I looked over his work. Which he does excellent work. I'm a little concerned about the price $12,000-$13,000.
Emely8935 what exactly happened I've seen his work and most of the time it looks amazing. I hope your doing better. It's touchy whenever we decide to manipulate our bodies. I haven't had mines done yet I'm trying natural alternative first.
Thats nkt alwYs the best is the before an afted pics I went to a World RENOWNED BUTT DOCTOR I. MIMIA DR. CONSTINO MEDIENTA LOOK HIM UP HE RUIED MY BODY N NKW HIS ASSIStant wont let me speak to him n they wont fix my butt all I wanted was a Little fat transfer to the top of my butt being that I already had a butt however he did wat the hell he wanted n a couple months later my BUTT COMPLETELY FELL I WISH I NEVER GOT THIS SURGERY N I SPENT 13,500 plus 350 a day hiring a nurse to help me for 6 days , I will warn every one I can about the famous Dr.medienta from Miami
Sorry for the spellings I was typing on a new touch screen :)