Perfect - New York, NY

I did this procedure strictly to correct my broken...

I did this procedure strictly to correct my broken nose and help my horrible breathing.

I was able to accurately gauge my recovery time. I typically am a bruiser but did not bruise at all. I was able to go back to work quickly and my breathing has drastically changed. I never realized how bad my septum was "deviated" but I am literally so happy I went through with this procedure.

Dr. Miller was able to distinguish what would be best for me and did not push me into changing my nose in any way---he really listened to what I wanted-most places I went too tried to convince me to change the appearance of my nose which made me feel insulted and nervous of the outcome. I have always liked the way my nose looked and was really scared of going through with a surgery which could have changed that-my nose looks the exact same (as I wanted) only I can actually breathe!

I'm glad you were able to get this done and are breathing better. Everyone deserves to be able to breathe through his or her nose, after all! Thank you for posting your experience on RealSelf. :0)

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller was very calming and understanding towards my concerns about having "nasal fracture repair/rhinoplasty." I was very weary with surgery since it is not a light matter to me...but he and his staff really made me feel at ease with complete detail of what to expect before and after. I felt like there were no surprises which was very comforting and considerate. His staff still calls me to check in and make sure everything is okay. They always get back to me right away. I really get the sense they REALLY care-and would be happy to assist me with any concerns I may have had. I can see why Dr. Miller is known as being the best. I am so happy with my decision of putting my face in his hands. I got really lucky finding him on-line. It was so helpful to read reviews of other people's experiences with Dr. Miller during my deciding process-so I'm happy to write about my own experience in hopes of helping someone else while they are going through the same research process I did 6 months ago.