Amazing Surgeon Who I Would Recommned to Anyone. She Changed my Life for the Better! - New York, NY

I knew I always had a bump in my nose and it...

I knew I always had a bump in my nose and it started to really bother me. I also had a heavy eyelid and it made me look a little tired and it made my eyes asymmetrical. I did not need a total makeover, just something to refreshen my face and make me look more attractive, but still like me!

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Halaas has an amazing aesthetic eye and is the most caring surgeon. She listens to what you want and has excellent recommendations. I met with her and really did not know what I needed. She recommended a rhinoplasty to refine my nose and a blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) to take away the heaviness of my eyelids. It was the greatest thing I ever did. The improvement is amazing--it is still me, but just much better. My confidence level has soared and I feel much better about myself. Her staff is great-they really care and take the time to explain everything to you and hold your hand throughout the entire experience. They also can make arrangements to stay with you post procedure. I would recommend Dr. Halaas to anyone I know and I would definitely go back to her for any of my cosmetic needs. She also does a fabulous job with injectables-- I have had Botox and Juvederm from her and she really has a great technique and knows the artistry of it all. She is an honest and ethical doctor and she speaks from the heart and with great knowledge, skill and experience.

Thanks for posting your review here on RealSelf. We'd love to see before and after photos (even if you want to blur out your eyes)!

Please let me know if I can assist you in any way navigating the site!