Amazing Experience All Around - New York, NY

My surgery was a mini tummy tuck- I was so tired...

My surgery was a mini tummy tuck- I was so tired of always having a pot-belly from the pregnancy, nipple reduction -I had large nipples that were always at-attention, and breast augmentation- being an A-cup, and then after breast feeding, my used to be small but perky breasts were no longer perky and I always dreamed of being a nice C. cup!

I am now 5 months post-op and very happy with the healing results as well as the continued follow-up care.  My belly is super flat, with relatively small scar, breasts look wonderfully natural, and the reduced nipple size is brilliant and perfectly sexy.

A year and a half after my surgery and SOOOO HAPPY...

A year and a half after my surgery and SOOOO HAPPY my results. I have zero regrests and zero cons to report. I feel sexier then ever and sex life is better then it's been in years. I need to post some shots of how my breasts have settled in they look so natural and feel great.

It has been almost 2 years since my surgery and I...

It has been almost 2 years since my surgery and I feel sexier then ever! It was So very worth every it!
New York Plastic Surgeon

My surgery was a mini tummy tuck, nipple reduction (I had large nipples that were always at-attention), and breast augmentation (mommy-make-over). I researched many doctors and met with numerous. My husband came to every single consult. I received this doctor’s information on recommendation of someone who had breast augmentation 6 years ago and she had nothing but the highest accolades for Dr. S. Colen. Once we met with Dr. Colen, my husband and I, both knew, hands-down, we had met our doctor. All of my questions were answered, when I had questions via phone or a request to meet in person I was accommodated with great speed. The surgery and recovery met my every hope and expectation. Having an accredited operating room on site is such a huge bonus to the patient. It means everyone on staff is dedicated to just you. And in case something does go wrong you have the peace of mind of knowing that Dr. Colen has hospital rights at approximately 7 of the major NYC hospitals. Thank you Dr. Colen.

So Awesome! Congrats on your outcome!!
I am still ridiculously happy with my results, good luck with your research and results. I went to 4 Dr's, and when we met with Dr. Colen (my husband came to each appointment) we both left the office and said we found our Dr. He made comments such as, "...if you want to go double D, I am not your Dr. I look for the best and most natural results." We did not see enormous price differences for our quotes (but perhaps that has to do with being in the NYC region?), definitely different suggestions for how they would approach the surgery, so that was curious.
awe you have such a cute little scar and your boobs are awesome! looking very good ! wonderful results!
Thank you on both accounts!
Have a new computer, so need to install some software so I can upload some photos for you, hope to do that tonight! At about 5 weeks I was a little 'doughy' still, but loved the flatness and lack of extra skin, then by 3-4 months perfection!
Would you mind posting pics? Would love to see what I have to look forward to. I'm a little over a week after my surgery and still really swollen. Glad you are happy with your results!
Pictures posted! Hope this helps.
Thanks for posting. You look great!! I'm wishing I had done my chest too!
Thanks. By the way if you can afford it (both time and money!)I suggest doing the chest a little late ron, in about a year. The recovery from the chest is really much easier then the tummy!
Did you lose sensitivity in your nipples or breasts? That is my fear. Also, did you do a lift or augmentation or both? I don't see any scars.
I only had implants, no lift. Implants were inserted through areolas, and those scars are gone altogether, they healed so quickly. As for sensitivity, there was numbness in the beginning, for at least the first 4 mo. These days I am actually a little uncomfortable with nipple touching, need to be very gentle they are super sensitive, but not in a good way, so my husband needs to be careful when caressing them. From what I talked about with the dr, it is still a part of the healing process. Breasts feel even better to the touch and honestly that’s within about the last month, so sensitivity for the breasts is right on track.
You betcha! I love my reuslts!
Congrats! I love hearing the ladies say how happy they are with their results!

I'm glad this went so well for you! What kind of implant did you go with?

I went with Mentor Silicon. Actually all 4 Dr's I met with on consults before settling with Dr. Colen,... all recommended Silicon over saline.