I Now Look the Way I Feel - Melville, NY

I wanted to rid myself of deep wrinkles and loose...

I wanted to rid myself of deep wrinkles and loose skin on my face & neck. Had a great experience and healed very quickly. After 10 days I was really back to doing everything and feeling great.

I am 100% pleased with the outcome. It looks SO natural!! Some lines are still visible, which I was told to expect, but the sagging skin is gone. I look quite "refreshed" and a lot younger.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

My overall experience with the entire office was excellent. They always treated me warmly and with complete respect. Dr. Madnani is outstanding as a surgeon who takes personal involved interest in you, your procedure and any questions you may have. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed before, during and after my lifestyle lift. He is "quite" a talented doctor. Wish more had his approach to medicine.

Wow! You look good!
How do you feel now? Still satisfied? Any negatives?
More than satisfied!! It was so worth it. I am so used to it I can't believe my before pictures. Have to look at them every so often..then pinch myself.. But it is the doctor doing the procedure !!!
Wow, you look fantastic!
What a great job, but kind of pricey...
Yea--what a difference. U look great.
You look great!

Hi SwanCreek -- Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for sharing your story with us. You look fabulous!

WoW you look great I am considering the lift but hear so many scary stories I live in huntington and have a consulation oct 4th. May I e-mail you?