A Life Changing Journey - New York, NY

I simply had no other option. I have been a...

I simply had no other option. I have been a celebrity stylist for 35 years- I have never worn makeup- I don't consider myself vain-2 years ago it started-I became 'Invisible" I looked like an old lady. I am not a very trusting person either; so I was at the very least sceptical. I had extensive sun damage and I smoke. I did the Portrait, the Ultherapy, and the fraxel- I GLOW- My skin and resiliency is back to that of a 30 yr. old.Once you begin to do it and see the results it is beyond your expectations. My life has come back to me;it sounds so shallow to say- but people's reactions to me are positive and engaging- where before I found them dismissive.

My job puts me in situations where I tell people to buy very expensive items- (I believe in paying for quality.)It simply makes more sense to directly confront the real issue and not bandaid it with a $1,200 pair of boots-When you feel good about your face you really don't care as much about the petty frills; they become irrelevant as you already KNOW you look good.

Manhattan Dermatologist

I cannot begin to express my gratitude. Nor could I recommend Dr Shelton more highly; and I have never said that about a Doctor or their office before. It is genuinely a team.