A Life Changing Journey - New York, NY

I simply had no other option. I have been a...

I simply had no other option. I have been a celebrity stylist for 35 years- I have never worn makeup- I don't consider myself vain-2 years ago it started-I became 'Invisible" I looked like an old lady. I am not a very trusting person either; so I was at the very least sceptical. I had extensive sun damage and I smoke. I did the Portrait, the Ultherapy, and the fraxel- I GLOW- My skin and resiliency is back to that of a 30 yr. old.Once you begin to do it and see the results it is beyond your expectations. My life has come back to me;it sounds so shallow to say- but people's reactions to me are positive and engaging- where before I found them dismissive.

My job puts me in situations where I tell people to buy very expensive items- (I believe in paying for quality.)It simply makes more sense to directly confront the real issue and not bandaid it with a $1,200 pair of boots-When you feel good about your face you really don't care as much about the petty frills; they become irrelevant as you already KNOW you look good.

Hi vfr,

I'm so glad this worked out so well for you and helped in your job. With the Fraxel how was the downtime and peeling?

Thanks,

-Britt

Manhattan Dermatologist

I cannot begin to express my gratitude. Nor could I recommend Dr Shelton more highly; and I have never said that about a Doctor or their office before. It is genuinely a team.