Fraxel Worth It? Yes. - New York, NY

I had my first Fraxel treatment about a week ago...

I had my first Fraxel treatment about a week ago and almost all of my freckles turned 'age spots' are about 90% gone. At this point it appears that I will need one possibly two more treatments.

The treatment hurt somewhat during the procedure. But, it went quick- about 10 minutes for the whole face. That's after sitting for an hour with numbing cream.

My face was red and slightly puffy for about two days. Peeled for about five days. I had an issue on my nose. My nose had a lot of sun damage. So it got red, was bleeding slightly and was oozing. That took a little longer to heal than my face but, it looks 100% better without the spots.

I'm not sure if I notice a difference with wrinkles but, for age spots this treatment absolutely worked for me.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I was worried about my nose so I emailed my doctor over the weekend on a Sunday. He responded right away. He asked me to forward pictures of my nose. I did and he told me it was not infected and to simply keep applying aquaphor. He saved me a trip to his office.