I'm Finally Ready - New York, NY

I really have heavy boobs and I'm only 20...

I really have heavy boobs and I'm only 20 years old. I have so many back and neck pains that it's ridiculous. I can't even wear a regular bra comfortably without spilling and pain from the straps. I'm a 34 ddd. I am 4'11 and I weigh 145lbs. I cant even imagine how much of a relief there will be once its over and I hope that everything goes well for me.

Hey ladies I just wanted to update you guys. I had...

Hey ladies I just wanted to update you guys. I had my pre-op appt today and I had all of my questions answered before I could even ask them. I'm really excited because my ps is going to focus on making sure I have more shapely breasts with upper fullness. I'm glad I decided to pay for surgery myself so that I can have my personal needs met.

Hey guys im 6 days post op. I am not having any...

Hey guys im 6 days post op. I am not having any pain and actually I haven't had any for a while. On the day of surgery I took one Vicodin but it made me so sleepy. The day after surgery I started to take extra strength tylenol and that was good enough for me. The pain is very bearable and I stopped taking pain meds on post op day 4. I am very happy with my results, my boobs look great and perky as of now. My doc told me that he tried a different technique so that I would be able to have the upper fullness that I wanted. I am so happy that I made the decision to go forward with this. Everyday gets a little better and I have not felt any sadness yet. I am not sleeping in bed because I sleep too wild. I tried two nights and was told that I was sleeping on my side so I decided to continue sleeping in the recliner. Otherwise everything is going very well.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I am really pleased with the results that my doctor has provided for me. I never thought I would have perky boobs :)

Thanks so much. I'm feeling great, almost like I didn't have surgery at all. Im glad to be out of the surgical bra. I feel great without any tapes on and I'm healing really well. How about you?
Your results are great!!! the shape looks a lot like mine!!! are you soo happy you did it? i am!!
how are you feeling now?
I was a 34ddd and I'm not sure now. It looks like I'm a size c.
@crose1091, What size where your breast pre-op and what size are they now?
That looks awesome.
You look great! Isn't it fun trying on the pretties!
You look fabulous!!!
We're pretty much the same size - I'm five feet tall, weigh 120 pounds, and had 32DDD bras. I just had my reduction nine days ago, and hope to end up as a small C (or even a B if I'm really lucky).

It looks like you had a fantastic surgeon, and I bet that you're going to LOVE the end result. I'm so happy that you had this done at your age. I'm 36 and wish that I had done it years ago.
congratulations, you have great results :-)
Wow you look great!!! And you really do have a lot of upper fullness for a reduction... I wonder what the technique he used was.... Regardless, congrats, they look amazing!
You look greattt
Glad you are feeling so well! Wishing you continued healing. Plus you look awesome!
I wish I'd done this at 20 instead of 35! You mentioned in the December thread that you're trying to decide how sure you are. The thing made my choice for me was how much I'd wanted it since I was 18! And I wish I'd gone for it then.

Only you can make the right decision for you, so read everyone's reviews, look at a bunch of photos to get an idea what to expect, and go with your gut!
Hi Krose! How wonderful that you are doing this at such a young age. I had my surgery on 11/4/11, and am 5' tall and was 34ddd like you. I am also 56 years old and am so glad to have finally done this for myself. Free from the backaches, and refreshing to like what I see in the mirror. Take good care and very best to you.
Congratulations on your decision! I totally agree with Kimmers25, I felt the difference immediately when I sat up in recovery. Now I have absolutely no back, neck or shoulder pain. Good luck with your procedure and keep us updated.
Hi Krose! We're scheduled a day apart from each other :) I'm the 22 of December. I agree people who don't have our problem don't understand, but pain is not measurable. It's a patient's perception and there is no true way to deny or confirm somebody's pain. You ARE Tiny. I am 5 foot (and a half of an inch, not that it truly makes a difference) so we're so close to the same size. Good luck with everything!
I hope that you continue to update us!!
Hi Krose! Welcome. We are pretty close to the same size. I'm 5 foot and weigh 140-ish. I was a 34H prior to surgery. I'm now 3 months post-op and am about 34DD, still hoping to go down at least one more cup size, if not two. Good luck with your surgery...this next month will go quickly. Keep us updated and remember we all love to offer support, so let us know if we can be of any help!
I was told by a family member to see a chiropractor and maybe that would help my back. What they don't understand is the overall heaviness of my boobs on my frame. The spillage is horrible and they are too saggy.

Welcome!  You are going to do just fine and love the new breasts!  You are a tiny little thing and your body can't carry this breast weight.  I noticed the difference the minute I sat up in the recovery room.  You will feel like a new woman.

So be prepared for the new you and new bras.  Keep posting and let us know how everything is going.