Breast Surgery and Sculptra Fillers - Stony Brook, NY

I cannot say enough about this physician! He is...

I cannot say enough about this physician! He is caring, compassionate, thoughtful and professional. He took his time at each of my pre-op visits, and acted as if I was his only patient of the day, despite an obviously busy practice. After covering all my concerns, he even encouraged me to call back the office if I thought of other questions. Of course I did, and got an immediate call back from his very competent staff, who addressed all my concerns, both before and after surgery!

I am one month post-op from the breast surgery and Sculptra fillers, and could not be happier with the results on each. Dr. Epstein's "Recipe for Recovery" gives detailed step-by-step directions for the days after surgery, my pain was so minimal that no pain killers were required at all!

The Sculpta fillers have already removed many lines and creases from my face, after as little as a month. I would like to emphasize how wonderful Dr. Epstein and his staff have made this experience!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I searched the Internet for a plastic surgeon on L.I., and liked the comments from Dr. Epstein's patients. I am thrilled with my choice, and with the results I have received from Dr. Epstein's excellent work! I could not be happier!