Thrilled with Breast Aug! - Stony Brook, NY

As a Surgical Physician Assistant, I know quite a...

As a Surgical Physician Assistant, I know quite a few skilled plastic surgeons, most of which perform breast augmentation that entails a lengthy, painful recovery which requires taking time off work and disrupting everyday life. After researching numerous surgeons across the tri-state area, Dr. E stood out with his special technique that allows for a 24 hour rapid recovery and fantastic results.

My recovery was really less painful than a tough workout at the gym! I took motrin for the first 48 hours, didn't need any narcotics, and was back in the operating room working 3 days after surgery.

Sounds like you did your homework and everything went great. Thanks for posting here on RealSelf!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I am thrilled that I chose Dr. E as my surgeon because from the first office visit to the OR to postop care, everything has been phenomenal. There was even a book explaining exactly what to expect and what should be done for recovery. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and I recommend Dr. E highly without any reservations.