Happy with Results - Stony Brook, NY

I had discussed getting Breast Augumentation for...

I had discussed getting Breast Augumentation for years but there was some reason not to. (vacations, home improvements etc) When I turned 45, I figured it was now or never. I owed it to myself to at least find out about the procedure, the costs, etc. I had my doubts after several intial consultations with other surgeons. Dr. Epstein was the last one I decided to see. He really listened to what I wanted to achieve, took photos to show what I would like like after etc. The office staff was kind, caring and knowledgeable. This was not a factory setting. I was at ease immediately and knew that I was making the right decision for myself.

The 24 hour recovery is true. I was back to work in 48 hours (my choice). Needed no pain medication except for over the counter Tylenol. I results are exactly what I was looking for. Beautiful and natural.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

The total experience from intial consultation, surgery, and post-op follow ups were professional, caring and first rate. I was made to feel like I was the only patient in the practice. I never felt rushed, nor was there any pressure tactics employed to sign up for surgery after the intial consultation.