amazing results and recovery! - Stony Brook, NY

I was always a D cup and shrunk to a saggy B after...

I was always a D cup and shrunk to a saggy B after 3 kids. I’m a poster-child for breastfeeding and my boobs were a testament to that : ) .

After doing a tremendous amount of research and having multiple consultations, I confidently chose Dr. Epstein for my breast augmentation.  I am 8 weeks out of surgery and thrilled with my results!

I cannot emphasize enough how miraculous the recovery was!  Let me preface this with the fact that I am a huge baby when it comes to pain; I have a very low threshold for it.  With that said, I would equate the post op discomfort to sore pectoral muscles or similar to when my milk came in after delivery.  I was kept so incredibly comfortable being on only Ibuprofen, which I only took for 3 days.   Less than 24 hours after surgery I was removing with one hand, a 1 gallon, full container of milk off the top shelf of a French door refrigerator.  I couldn’t believe how incredibly “able” I was!  I was even fine being on my hands and knees that day, scrubbing marker that had leaked all over my wool rug.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein’s website touts the, “24 Hour Recovery Method” but that is not the reason I chose him. I chose him because of his passion for his craft, his knowledge and eagerness to answer my every question, his confidence, his unassuming demeanor and most importantly, his results. In my mind, I really didn’t give too much credence to the 24 Hour Recovery. I figured, “How many different ways could there really be to skin a cat”? If I were to wake up with less pain than I expected and/or in better shape than the debilitating stories I’ve heard, than that would just be an added bonus. I can’t emphasize enough how astonished I was with the recovery as well as my amazing results! Additionally, I generally surround myself with kind, warm hearted, well-intending people; Dr. Epstein is the epitome of just that. After my surgery and my entire bill had been paid, I inquired about having a small cyst removed that my Primary Care Dr. said I need a surgeon for. Dr. Epstein does not take my insurance and offered to do the procedure for me for nothing. I was completely taken with his generosity. That day, his gesture reminded me that there still are some wonderful people among us that do good for the sake of just being kind. There was absolutely nothing for him to gain from me at that point. He already had my money, trust, respect, admiration and appreciation. I believe in Yiddish they would call him a mensch : ) I don’t generally write reviews and recommendations but felt I needed to do other women the service of letting them know how phenomenal my experience was and how confident they should feel in selecting Dr. Epstein. I love him as I’m sure all his patients do!

It sounds like this went really well for you. Thanks so much for posting your experience here on RealSelf!