New Beautiful Body - New York, NY

I must say this has been the most exciting and...

I must say this has been the most exciting and life changing experience I've had in a long time. I have a very square shape with a big upper back and no hips, "Yuck"!!, which disgusted and depressed me every time I went into a fitting room to try on clothes.

I had my procedure done on April 20th and although I was a bit nervous and I couldn't believe that I was actually doing it, I couldn't wait for the day to come. My doctor and his staff assured me that everything would be just fine and I would be happy with my results. They actually made me feel like family and I enjoyed the way they were almost more excited for my result than I was.

I was up during the ENTIRE procedure cracking jokes with the Dr. and his staff and listening to my Dr. say " okay here goes those Beyonce hips", lol..while under being local anesthesia. Of course I felt a little discomfort, but nothing to go absoultely crazy about especially since he talks you through each step. However, each person has a different pain threshold and what may be nothing to some may be excrutiating to others. His method was so smooth and left me with no bruising and very tiny scars from the injected and lipoed areas.

When the Dr. and his staff told me that I could do the procedure on a Wednesday and go back to work on Monday, I didn't believe them so I took off an additonal week. I should have believed them because the day after the surgery, I drove myself to my appointment from Central Jersey to Midtown Manhattan, with a towel rolled up behind my back and one rolled up underneath of my thighs so that I wouldn't put too much pressure on the areas.

My recovery time was very quick and I only used 2 extra strenth tylenol once a day for about 3 days, because of the soreness. The next week or so I was still a bit sore but shopped, washed clothes, cooked and did every thing like normal. I wore my compression garment for 2 weeks and slept on my stomach for the first week.

Although it said that having really nice tight skin is a good thing and it usually is.... but for the purposes of a Buttlift, I don't think so. I had so much good, juicy, pretty-looking fat waiting to go inside of my booty that was lipoed from my upper back and flanks, but my body (or skin)would only allow 400 cc's. My plan was to get at least 600 cc's or more but that didn't happen. The fat actually began to ooze back out, because my body wouldn't allow any more. Of course I was disappointed because my dream of that big booty was gone. However, when I went back to work, no one noticed that my butt all of a sudden looked bigger. They just kept complimenting me on how nice I look and how my clothes fit, lol. I LOVE IT!!!

So of course my butt has gone down significantly because I only had 400 cc's, but I look and feel great. I love the way I am finally filling my clothing and actually have curves with my cute little round booty and non indented hips. I can't stop trying on clothes!!!!

After pictures coming soon!!!

Photo Update

New York Ophthalmologist

Don't let the fact that because Dr. P is a board certified opthamologist fool you. He is also a board certified surgeon and specializes in cosmetic oculofacial surgery as well as liposurgery, which contributes to his skills in minimally evasive cosmetic surgery techniques, which in turn facilitates a quicker recovery time with little or no scarring.

i must say u really look nice i hope i fine the dr to do the same for me .because right now im so un happy with my body. u goooooooooooooooooooooo/girl
HOW MUCH DID IT COST
You look good ! Did Dr. Pakeman lipo you using laser smart lipo or the traditional lipo? Because i remember him telling me he would smartlipo and then inject, but smart lipo actually kills the fat cells .. :-/
Girl you look great. Congratulations. I am researching PS and really looking forward to my own transformation.
Spice 7, did you feel like before u had the lipo ur body was tight? as far as not really saggy and loose? I hope i'm making sense but I have a similar body shap and u didn't look fat at all and I don't either but I have alot of weight to lose but im kinda solid. U said that was a problem because u werent able to get the amount of cc you wanted. do you recommend that I gain weight so im a little more loose??? If u can make sense out of that please do lol
I'm glad you feel great! Can you tell me what area's you have had lipoed for the bbl??
Hi Milz,
I lipoed my upper back, waist, and flanks.
Hi how many weeks after the bbl did it take for u to return to work
I did the procedure on a Wednesday and took off the rest of the week and the following week.
will sitting on ur bum affect the long term results? thnx
Probably. I stayed off of my butt for at least the first week and a half.
You look good Spice7!! I know you wanted bigger and so did I. My doc put 500 ccs per butt check when he could have put more, so im a little frustrated to have to get it done again. It is what it is though. I need this fat off my back and tummy put in butt!! I wonder why some people say the fat comes back out? Did your Ps explain why that happens?
I'm not sure about the fat coming back just like that but I am sure it will if you just start overeating thinking that it won't. I am trying to eat a little better because I can't afford to waste my money and I am a real foody so you can imagine the difficult task at hand, lol. I wish I could have gotten 500 ccs. I am actually thinking about doing it again because they say the 2nd time around the survival rate for the fat is better.
Oh, I didn't know the second time it survives better. Thats good to know because I'm going a second round too! yeah you should get it done again, so you can be even more satisfied with your results
That's what I been hearing. My doctors office confirmed the same. Some people are just lucky and get exactly what they want the first time.

However......I can't say that I am unhappy with my results. I have something I didn't have "A BOOTY" and I am enjoying it.
I know that's right! My my little butt was way flat too! so just to have the curve in a dress now is a blessing! There is no complaints really over hear, it least im not the only one who is getting it redone, i also hear that their are a lot of people that do this procedure twice, so thats good to know! when are you thinking of getting it redone?
Girl i just got mines done last week n I'm getting it redone Asap so don't feel no way and re doing it
You look terrific! Congratulations on your great result
Thank you! I am very pleased!
Ok! So u were n the same boat as I was. I wanted 700 but my skin being so tight/thick it only took 400cc. Well atleastw ot a lil it now....lol. Before I didn't have n e at least now I got a lil shape.
It's good to know someone can relate to what I am talking about.
Thank u so much for sharing your experience
Your welcome. It was a pleasure letting everyone know about my experience.
Thank u for sharing, how long did it take for the swelling to go down? You look awesome!
Chicago6221,
I would say it took about 3-4 weeks. It would go down some everyday.