BBL and Breast Lift IN ON SHOT- New York

I am 150lbs and 5'7 and 34DD I had a baby and...

I am 150lbs and 5'7 and 34DD I had a baby and lost my figure now I want it back. My procedure is on June 15th 2012 and I cannot wait. I have been working with a personal trainer for 6mths to tone up my legs and arms to make everything look as perfect as possible. I will post my before pictures on May 22th. I picked my doctor because of the reviews and when i met him he is a man of few words and I liked that. I am confident that it will turn out great because of my body frame.

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. Good luck with your surgery and please keep us updated on your progress!

Good luck on your BBL journey! I really hope you get everything you asked for! ;) -AlohaLisia‚úŅ

THE DOCTOR SAID I WILL GO DOWN TO A C CUP AND...

THE DOCTOR SAID I WILL GO DOWN TO A C CUP AND 300CC IN EACH BUTT TOTAL 600CC OF FAT.

Hi I'm also planning my surgery with Dr. Francis for bbl in September, thank you for letting us be part of ur journey please keep us posted.
Did hey ou ask about how many cc's your getting?
Thanks

The doctors office just called 6am tomorrow morning.

The doctors office just called 6am tomorrow morning.

Please keep us posted and good luck! I want a lift as well so I am really interested in your journey!
Omg!!! Is about go down lol! Good luck :)) I will keep u in my thoughts n prayers!!!

It went great I love it do far

It went great I love it do far

I hope all is well next week is my turn..any tips.
I hope all is well! Have a speedy recovery!
Hi! So happy to hear u r well, please keep us posted on ur healing process. I'm having surgery with the same doc in august. How is the pain so far?
Dr. Kenneth R. Francis

My rating is based on my visites and phone conversation with the staff. I will update as I see fit.