happy patient - New York, NY

I needed a rounder, more youthful buttocks &...

i needed a rounder, more youthful buttocks & had a little extra fat on my back. so my full back was lipoed, and transfered to my butt. i look fantastic! very pleased.

It's been a year, check out my pics.

It's been a year, check out my pics.

Ok IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR AND A HALF & STILL...

Ok IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR AND A HALF & STILL LOOKING GREAT!! THIS BUTT IS PERMANENTLY MINE!!!
MY HIPS DONT LIE!!!
CHECK OUT MY RECENT PHOTOS!!

Ladies you don't have to go to D.R., Colombia for...

Ladies you don't have to go to D.R., Colombia for a great BBL..In NYC Dr.Basil Pakeman can give you want u r seeking! no worries, no flights, extra expenses.. He is Board Certified, and a great Surgeon right here in NYC!!! His prices r so good!
check out my photos they speak for themself!!!
Dont Risk your life Overseas!! Not worth it!
New York Ophthalmologist

excellent doctor, great results, great price!

He's an ophthalmologist??? Doing BBL??? Really??
thanks for the compliments! my weight did not change, what changed was my shape :)) I lost about 5lbs after but from diet & exercise, not from the Lipo. U get very motivated and u simply eat healthier as a great side effect!
Hi, you look GREAT! What Is your pre-op and post op weight, size, and measurements? Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!
I love your results and agreed with you
I love ur results....Congrats!!!!
Ur looking great!
Thanks u too!!!

Wow, nice pics! Love your figure in that dress. You look fabulous!

Hey can u update your title a year and a half later a lot of women look for women over a year post opt thanks u look great

So true. I've added the "18 month post-op" and "long-term" tags to the review, so that should also help people find it.

Always great to see happy, long-term results!

u do look great. great butt great lipo results. congrats!

Thanks for the update and your pics. You look awesome in your after pic, definitely a good job and great results. You must be pleased!

How did your surgery go? Did you have much pain during the recovery period?

any picures?

Hi funmami -- Thanks for sharing your story. We'd love to see before and after photos too, if you are comfortable posting them.

HI SHARON, CHECK OUT MY PICS..

Wow, you look fabulous!