Dr. SHAHINE Gave Me the Best Body Ever! - New York, NY

So I have always had an ok body but never had the...

So I have always had an ok body but never had the body I was looking for. My ass was flat and my stomach had this puge that would just never go away. I finally decided to get my body done and being in New York it was hard to find a good one who could give me the body I was looking for. I look on real self and found dr. shahine! I can thankfully say that I am so happy with my results leave any comments below or questions I would be happy to respond. I was awake the whole time and the doctor was very patient and made sure he did everything right. I trusted him very much and I am happy I was awake because I hear there are alot of complications when you are asleep. Feel free to ask questions below.

Dr. Ayman Shahine

on real self. Look at reviews and look at his youtube videos. Dr.Ayman shahine on youtube.

I have an appt for March 21, 2014 to get a lipo, a tummy tuck and a butt lift? Is he safe? I dont want to go after reading these reviews, but I already left half down as a deposit and it is non refundable if i cancel.
Hd did NYA LEE surgery from LOVE HIPHOP NES GORK N SHE LOOKS GOOD. HE DID HER MOM AND BESG FRIEND. SHE WAS AWOKE AND TALKING DURING THE SURGERY.
IM HEARING WAY TOOOO MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM. HIS YOUTUBE VIDEOS HAD ME FOR A SECOND BUT NO WAYYYY NOW
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eIcioJsSJY is the actual video of my surgery. my pictures are posted with my review
have some time on my hands so i can respond now. My experience with Dr shahine was really really good. He is very kind,caring, really honest and can be trusted. Our family knows him for over 6 years. He operated on my mother a few years ago then my sister and later my other sister and I was done last. I will post some additional pictures and a video of the surgery that my mother shot of me during the procedure ( which I gave to him as a gift to put on youtube ,wwwhttp://youtu.be/6eIcioJsSJY). I read the negative comments people posted and they were all exaggerated. besides they did not post their pictures. It could be any competitor or ex unhappy employee, or a really unrealistic weirdo lady.One Lady had a very bad outcome from another Dr and when she couldnt get an appointment with Dr Shahine she wrote tons of negative comments about him all over the place. Another lady never met him and wrote negative comments about him just based on the other womans anger. Most of the criticisim they posted about him was in reality good !!. Look at the pictures that they posted. Great results . One lady braged that she never came for follow up and posted her pictures that showed dramatic, beautiful improvement but i could see lines of tight compression garments on her skin which she could have easily avoided if she came to him for follow up. Another lady was unhappy because she shrunk two sizes!!!!, well with most lipo doctors, people dont shrink any sizes!!. They only remove a some bulges of fat!! so dr shahine really did a great job on her. I feel these people have unrealistic expectations, and nothing makes them happy. Another lady said he is fake, how crazy, hahahaha. He is a real MD in practice for over 20 years, and is fully liscenced in a few different states. He is an obgyn who had additional training in cosmetic surgery at some of the best institutions in the world. I saw the actual certificates and he also put them in his website, NY beautysurgeon.com, and thats why I think he does such excllent work for he understands women's needs and body. Also in my research I discovered that liposuction was invented byan obgyn, Dr Fisher. Google inventor of liposuctio .also inventor of abdominoplasty was Dr kelly, another obgyn. I have personally met many of the patients whose pictures are on you tube while I was in in his waiting room and in the vast majority of cases people are very happy.There were few complaints here and there like anything else, ( only god is perfect). Most of these patients wore very tight clothings that gave them some lines and bumps and did not follow the instructions he gave them. I have given my honest to God opinion and experience wit the Doctor and please see my video on youtube, which I posted in this review and pictures and contact me for any questions. I will try to answer whenever i can in my free time . a picture is worth a thousand words. I have my picture and videos to tell all
I had lipo in Feb. 2013. I was a size 4 with a nice body to start with, all I wanted was for him to clean up my flanks and little on my back. The results suck. He actually ruined my body, it looks bad, uneven and weird in the back. He does not respect patients' time, for my surgery I waited 13 hours from when it was scheduled. He does not provide a garment or even guidance regarding post op care. You need to get several garments, 3 days after the surgery you need to wear one at least 1 size larger because you will be quite swollen. Then you go through stages whereas you need to change the garment size. All he told me was buy a garment that's comfortable. Due to his lack of instruction I ended up buying 5 garments and paid about $700. He also told me the massages were 'optional'..OMG, without the massages you will develop lumps and swelling. I have spent over $1200 on massages (so factor that in). He does not have a file for his patient's so during each follow-up it's like he's seeing you for the first time with no information before him about what he did to you or your medical history..HUGE RED FLAG..The staff is beyond unprofessional and they are hustler's because they get a commission. To see him for a follow-up is almost impossible, he had me wait 5 hours once and 3 hours another time. I feel discouraged and I will have to go to another surgeon for revision. Do your research!! He has 4 lawsuits he has settled in 2 years (that is a lot for a surgeon, by the way). He is NOT Bd. certified, he is an OB/GYN. He takes the pictures right after surgery with your arms extended upwards to make it look at if your figure has clean lines, although there are bumps. For those getting fat transfer, the fat will be reabsorbed by your body, everyone in the waiting room was complaining about that. Visit several surgeons and do your research. Good Luck!! http://www.nydoctorprofile.com (click search at the bottom of page, put his name Ayman Shahine, and then click 'legal actions' at top of page.)
i agree with with bxniki there are not alot of good doctors in NY but i sadly choose him and i have to deal with the consequences i see on here alot of women complaining i feel very stupid for falling into his trap because this is my body and our bodies are our temples i dont understand how people can do this... i am very emotional i commented on another post and i saw her review where she is not happy and i feel more comforted to see that many had the same problem as i did. i had my surgery at 4 am i dont think thats ok i dont understand thats not normal that should have been a red flag and i should have not have gone through with it. I was so excited and didnt do the proper research he is not board certified and his post ops are terrible. a women waited 7 hours just for a post op and she told me all he says is that u look great to go home i dont believe he knows what he is doing i think he just talks and rushes because he doesnt really care about his patients i think DR would have been better he has no idea what he is doing. i wish luck to all of you.
hey duped I understand how you feel this doctor dr. shahine is a fraud my sister went to him to get a nice round ass what came back was a big chunck no shape, also looks completely fake all it is is big and wide and alot of pain. this is not a surgery not to be done under local anesthesia. this doctor is not a certified plastic surgeon this is why it is done under local anesthesia. all he can do is talk the talk but can't walk the walk my sister is left with a big chuck of fat with no shape. what surgeon does surgery at 3 am and has patients wait 10 hours in a waiting room he is not professional at all and eats during surgery.stay away from this he is not a plastic surgeon.He claims everything is your fault and will charge you for a touch up. He is too expensive you are not paying for an anesthesialogist, all he wants cash money. GO TO A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON. this is not him.
Amen to that, it seems like there aren't any surgeon in NY like there are in the South or in Hispanic countries that can perform an amazing BBL. It is so hard To find a great surgeon I'm NY for BBL's so you have to be careful when selecting a surgeon here. It is so unfair but location plays a great part in getting a specific type of procedure done. Like NYC r great if you want fabulous breast, the south is the bomb for BBL, hispanic countries can do it all perfectly but all the surgeons aren't board certified and the west coast is great for breast, injectibles n facelifts. For BBL's ur gonna have to have atleast 15k for procedure and travel. And accomodations that sucks but it is what it is.
Dr Michael jones is in NYC in does bbl he did Wendy Williams breast he good he gave my friend a quote of 9000
Yes, I. Know abt Dr. Mike but I already have huge breast so I am not interested in that procedure, plus I don't like Wendy Williams breast. If she got a bbl done by him then I wouldn't like for him to perform that procedure for me. I have never seen a Bbl done by him, but I hear he is really good with the smart lipo procedure.
Yes he does do bbl I was just saying Wendy Williams he way better than Shashine I know that
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

First things first all the pictures on this website are fake he has his staff put them up and post fake reviews ever wonder why there are only pictures on the table. He has extend your arms in the air so the butt look bigger and ur stomach looks flatter, the pictures from before and after patients are from two different patients. Wants only cash payment because you will never see your money again if not satisfied or if you change your mind. He will have you waiting for over 12 hours and if you want to leave you cant because he has you full amount in cash. He cannot shape a butt and he is not certified. You are never happy with results and he never takes responsibility all he wants is money and for you to spend more and more his consultations are scams he is a good talker he preys on minorites. none of his staff are certified nurses and will quote you a crazy price because they receive commision. The reason you are not put to sleep is becasue they will take away his medical license. You are in extreme pain when you are awake and afterwards. This medical prodecure when you are asleep not local anesthesia. There is no anesthisialogist. It is dirty in an office and not sanitary. We need to stick together and be honest with each other all these post are fake he has his staff do them spread the word this is our body we need to help each other he is a liar a scammer who just wants money you will never get the body you want he will charge you for touch ups
I agree with duped1212 u are a good person to let these girls know these things but some just wont listen they think a touch up is alright that is outrageous
Hey I did the procedure I can send you pics if you would like I submitted them to his blog. Journeywithdrshahine.tumblr.com. You can message me for any questions I know this is a journey for everyone and I was scared as well I was so nervous but I am happy with my choice, I had my procedure back in november and I am going for a touch up. I was messaging everyone like crazy before I did this procedure. So message me and I can awnser all your question and my pictures are on the blogs as well as 3 months after.
hi please go in to more details please! im going to do awake bbl as well, how was the pain during the surgery? and how was the recovery please respond. thanks and beautiful shape btw!! congrats
can you please post after operation pics? ive been to his office and only met his assistant Carolina.. I only saw pics taken right after surgery, but I would like to see pics for 3 months after surgery. Please help!!!!
These are clearly the doctors pictures... but do you have any recent pics... did the swelling go down? what size/weight were you before the surgery??? Also, how long ao did you perform this procedure. I went to him and I'm not as nearly as pleased as you are. Would you say that he bites more than he can chew? Meaning, he's able to do an awesome job to people of your size, but not to people who "really" need the work done.? BTW, you look great... before and after the procedure!
I just fond out that Dr. Shahine has no board certification in plastic surgery but he is board certified as an OB/GYN that is the reason why he does his procedure with the patient awake with local anesthesia. There won't ever be any post op pics posted because this is Dr Shahine's page acting like he's a patient. Everyone be very cautious, aware and do ur homework, be careful Ladies!! Please!!!
That's exactly what i'm saying! Real people post real pictures.... Is that even legal? Can you perform cosmetic surgery without a license?
Yes, if u have training and you are a real doctor u can perform surgery, just not under general anesthesia. He went to school for plastic surgery, he could have graduated from plastic surgery school but he didn't get his licences and board exams. He has a malpractice lawsuits as well the people won and he has been paying too
You know honestly, he should reevaluate himself and code of conduct because him and some of his staff can be extremely unprofessional. I don't see myself going back for anything. I'm getting a little satisfied with my results, but I'm just aggravated with the overall experience.

Of course he is not professional or broad certified he is a obgyn so he does it to to make more money