Brazilian Butt Lift A++++!!! Amazing Job SO Happy :D - New York, NY

I had a very boyish figure the sides of my butt...

i had a very boyish figure the sides of my butt actually dented inward so i wanted it to be rounded out for an hourglass shape. it wasnt the traditional brazilian buttlift but same idea.

i was always an attractive girl but very uncomforatable with this part of my body and i cant even describe how amazing it is to feel at peace in my own skin. i hid myself for 29 years! :( its awesome to throw on an outfit and not think twice if its masking my butt or creating the right illusion im finally free!!!! it was also so quick only about 2 hours i went in on a wednesday afternoon, my friend drove me home i went to sleep right away, was up and walking around the next day, very sore but not unbearable at all tylenol did the trick, and was back to work that friday! you wear a body garment they supply you with for two weeks which was very comfortable and easy to hide under clothes... i could go on forever...

Im really glad it was a local, it was nice to be...

im really glad it was a local, it was nice to be aware of what was happening to me the whole time and it made for a much faster recovery. as for the disclaimer of the doctors responsibility to your results.... i believe he will do the best job he is capable of and all it really means is that no one can or should expect perfection. im an extremely picky person and had to keep telling myself before the procedure that no matter what, if i dont come out with the super model ass i really want, it will still be a major improvement to my physical and emotional self and it really was. i went thru months of stress deciding which doctor to choose and was ready to pay twice as much to fly to miami and have it done there but i am soooo glad i went to pakeman. not the nicest office but life changing results.
oh and the swelling... im 5'9" and 125lbs so i had to gain almost 15 pounds to have enough fat to transfer. i was swolen but shapely immediately after the procedure. i saw my new figure instantly but still had healing to do and weight to lose. id say the first week was the most swelling i had very little bruising. the areas that he lipoed were very sore but only if touched or grabbed. the injection sights swelled up too so dont be scared you have a bump it will go away and everything will smooth out. id say overall it took 3-4 weeks for all the swelling but its not that bad to begin with and 6-8 weeks for final results but everyones differnt. i mean i had mine done may 11th and was on the beach i n a bikini memorial weekend lookin good!
New York Ophthalmologist

dr pakeman did my brazilian buttlift (lipo of my sides and toward my back and injected into the sides of my butt to round me out not the backside for more lift) and i cant tell you how happy i am!!! at first i was a little skeptical that he is an eye doctor so how could he deliver the results im looking for and safely but after talking with him i felt more comfortable with his absolute knowledge of the procedure and answered every little question of mine with perfect confidence and no hesitation. my life is changed. all i all dr pakeman did an amazing job, and im very hard to please very picky, and i would recommend him to anyone!!!!

I went to him and he told me I had to have a tummy tuck first
Please share some photos, what's the point of having the blog if there's no images to flaunt your new figure and the doctors work. It's like reading in the dark
hey do you have any pics? i would like to see them i got a brazillian from doctor pakeman but now I'm going to go back to get more hips and i would like to see how he filled you up with hips
Ibe thought abput Dr. Pakeman, but im.doing mine december 20 with Dr. Lefkovits ... Cant wait to see your photos !!
post pictures
im sorry i even put any pics up only to receive discouraging comments from people who dont take the time to read about my procedure and understand exactly what i had done, i did not go in for a bigger butt!!!! get it???!!! same steps as the butt lift but injected into the sides not the back why is that so hard to understand. anyway i hope my written experience will help someone....
I understand I guess I was expecting to see more of a difference. It didn't look like much was done . But if you're happy that's all that matters. Maybe you should of posted this under a different topic since you didn't really get a brazilian buttlift. You got fat transfered.
Which one is the before ?
seriously? the first one says before. the next two say after. if you cant see the difference in my waist and how the sides are filled in then maybe you should look into his optomology skills
good luck
maby the side you take pic makr the difrent not notasible
if you put another pic from the sides then we can see the difrent
again good luck
the first pic the sides of my butt are very indented and a lot more fat at my waist, the next two pics my waist is shaved down and the dents in the sides of my butt are filled in. i didnt get the fat injected into the back of my butt just into the sides. am i the only one that sees a difference? its not like i went from a size 12 to a zero and got a huge butt. i didnt change in size just shape, less manly butt more femanine figure am i wrong??
i didnt want a bigger butt just to fill in the sides
i dont see big difrent in butt size
little diffrent in lipo
but the important thing that you satassfi
good luck
i didnt want a bigger butt just to fill in the sides and bring my waist in
Pictures ?

Welcome, princessofpowr81! Congrats on your results. Are you planning to post pics?

trying to get in touch with you but everytime i view your page it shuts the whole site down. can you send me a message so i can respond that way thanks.