Brazilian Butt Lift A++++!!! Amazing Job SO Happy :D - New York, NY

I had a very boyish figure the sides of my butt...

i had a very boyish figure the sides of my butt actually dented inward so i wanted it to be rounded out for an hourglass shape. it wasnt the traditional brazilian buttlift but same idea.

i was always an attractive girl but very uncomforatable with this part of my body and i cant even describe how amazing it is to feel at peace in my own skin. i hid myself for 29 years! :( its awesome to throw on an outfit and not think twice if its masking my butt or creating the right illusion im finally free!!!! it was also so quick only about 2 hours i went in on a wednesday afternoon, my friend drove me home i went to sleep right away, was up and walking around the next day, very sore but not unbearable at all tylenol did the trick, and was back to work that friday! you wear a body garment they supply you with for two weeks which was very comfortable and easy to hide under clothes... i could go on forever...

Pictures ?

Welcome, princessofpowr81! Congrats on your results. Are you planning to post pics?

Im really glad it was a local, it was nice to be...

im really glad it was a local, it was nice to be aware of what was happening to me the whole time and it made for a much faster recovery. as for the disclaimer of the doctors responsibility to your results.... i believe he will do the best job he is capable of and all it really means is that no one can or should expect perfection. im an extremely picky person and had to keep telling myself before the procedure that no matter what, if i dont come out with the super model ass i really want, it will still be a major improvement to my physical and emotional self and it really was. i went thru months of stress deciding which doctor to choose and was ready to pay twice as much to fly to miami and have it done there but i am soooo glad i went to pakeman. not the nicest office but life changing results.
oh and the swelling... im 5'9" and 125lbs so i had to gain almost 15 pounds to have enough fat to transfer. i was swolen but shapely immediately after the procedure. i saw my new figure instantly but still had healing to do and weight to lose. id say the first week was the most swelling i had very little bruising. the areas that he lipoed were very sore but only if touched or grabbed. the injection sights swelled up too so dont be scared you have a bump it will go away and everything will smooth out. id say overall it took 3-4 weeks for all the swelling but its not that bad to begin with and 6-8 weeks for final results but everyones differnt. i mean i had mine done may 11th and was on the beach i n a bikini memorial weekend lookin good!

I went to him and he told me I had to have a tummy tuck first
Please share some photos, what's the point of having the blog if there's no images to flaunt your new figure and the doctors work. It's like reading in the dark
hey do you have any pics? i would like to see them i got a brazillian from doctor pakeman but now I'm going to go back to get more hips and i would like to see how he filled you up with hips
New York Ophthalmologist

dr pakeman did my brazilian buttlift (lipo of my sides and toward my back and injected into the sides of my butt to round me out not the backside for more lift) and i cant tell you how happy i am!!! at first i was a little skeptical that he is an eye doctor so how could he deliver the results im looking for and safely but after talking with him i felt more comfortable with his absolute knowledge of the procedure and answered every little question of mine with perfect confidence and no hesitation. my life is changed. all i all dr pakeman did an amazing job, and im very hard to please very picky, and i would recommend him to anyone!!!!