Amazing Results from Having Breast Augmentation - White Plains, NY

I spent 3 years looking for the right doctor to...

I spent 3 years looking for the right doctor to perform my surgery. At some point in those 3 years I started having 2nd thoughts on not doing the procedure. The doctor's I visited just didnt make me feel comfortable, I felt like a ATM machine.

In 2011 my world change, I have a habit of listening to the TV in the mornings when putting on my makeup. I heard a woman interviewing a doctor about facelifts and tummy tucks. He mentioned that he was a pioneer in the textile saline implants and did the tummy tucks without drains because of the increase of bacteria. . There was just something about him that made me want to go visit his practice.

I made an appointment March 2011 and as soon as I walked into his office I already knew this was the place for me. The entire staff was phenomenal. I met with his nurse who probably spent half hour with me to discuss my medical history, what surgeries I was considering and what I should expect from the surgeries. Once I was done with her, she introduced me to Dr. Brauman. He then examined me and then took me into his office to talk. I must say, just his demeanor made me want to sign on the dotted line. He talked to me about my tummy tuck and showed me pics of other women my size, weight etc. He also mentioned that I didnt need a full tummy tuck because there was very little of fat above, he would do lipo. The other doctors I visited said I needed a full tummy tuck. They just wanted the money. The breast augmentation was going to be through the nipple because he felt it was going to look better than having an incision under the breast.

I had the augmentation done in May of 2011 and its a year later and it looks great. I'm schedule to have my tummy tuck this year and I'm excited. sdp. If you're looking for a doctor who thinks about you 1st look no further, he's the one. I have recommended him to many of my friends and they're happy with his work.

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Searching for plastic surgeons wasn't easy until I found Dr. Brauman. The augmentation has made me more beautiful and it's made my husband happy too. I recommend anyone that wants a doctor with patience and concerned about "YOU", to go visit Dr. Brauman, he's your man