My Life Changing Experience - Tyne and Wear, UK

I think I've wanted this BR since I was probably...

I think I've wanted this BR since I was probably about 18 years old. I know this because that was when I had my 1st baby. I was a very petite 110 lbs.with the biggest boobs I'd ever seen, but not in a nice way. They sagged and were pointing south.

35 years and 2 more kids later they were more suited to a very elderly lady.My kids missed out on a lot of fun with me over the years because I couldn't or should I say! Wouldn't go swimming or do anything that would draw attention to my boobs. Over the years however I have always put my family's needs before mine and any money we did have always went to other prioritys now my kids are grown up and I have 3 wonderful grandchildren I was determined that I would enjoy fun times with them. So at 53 years old nothing was going to stop me from fulfilling my dream of having small boobs and being free.

I met my PS on 1st of October 2012 and he was wonderful.and I was booked in for my BR on 20th oct. I was nervous, don't think it would be normal not to be. My surgery went really well with no hiccups. When I finally got to see my new friends I cried!. They were more lovely than I could have possibly imagined . I didn't expect them to look anywhere near as lovely as they were. I actually in my view have the breasts of a 18 year old, ha ha.

My recovery has been uneventful apart from spitting stitches, a small price to pay for what I got in return. I will be joining the gym in the new year just so I get the rest of my body to match my boobs. Can't wait to go clothes shopping. Xmas dress here I come.

im on the waiting list should have smaller boobies by may i cant wait. im 43. 34h and had enough of feeling like im carrying lead weights round my neck glad all went well for you x

How wonderful that everything exceeded your expectations.  You are going to have so much fun shopping for new clothes.  There is no better feeling than having a perky rack..LOL   It makes you feel so wonderful and young again.

I am very happy for you:)  Thank you for posting your review.

Since you have had such a wonderful recovery I would love it if you shared some of your tips and tricks for a smooth recovery.

Mr Maniram Ragbir

I chose this location and plastic surgeon as it was local to me and my surgeon had the qualifications that are recommended .