Not Happy with Juvederm - lopsided, wrinkles back after one week - Encino, CA

Here  are my lopsided juvederm lips with all...

here  are my lopsided juvederm lips with all the wrinkles back after one week! Three syringes and 900.00 later!!! I went to a well known dermatologist. Now that the swelling is down nothing looks any different. I had my upper and lower lips injected as well as my chin and between the eyes and under. No change!!

I would call the office & explain that you have NO results & you won't wait a month, either he can do it over again 4 nothing or give you your money back, looking @ the pictures I do not see any evidence of Juvederm. My results are suttle but I can tell I have Juvderm in my upper lip & naselfold area, it is not dramtic but as I said people can tell I had something done at least. Complain to whoever will listen & report him if he does not respond!
I went back, he saw me in the hall between patients and told me to wait a month, then disappeared into a room.
Go back & tell the doctor or whoever did your Juvie that you are not happy to have paid $900.00 for nothing! I would be so pissed*

Okay, here are the before and after Juveder....

Okay, here are the before and after Juveder. notice the lopsided lips and the bags under the eyes I did not have before! it has been 5 months!

the Juvederm is gone now.
Nope, it was three and yes I got a discount.
Three syringes of juvederm would be a lot more than $900.I know it`s about $700 for 1.So I doubt that`s what was injected unless he was giving you some kind of super duper deal. Go to a different dr and tell them what happened.Find a dr that is an expert injector.I had a dermotologist inject me and it went away from 3 weeks! Good luck

Don't do it!!

Don't do it!!

I went to get a couple of lines filled in above my lip and then the doc suggested some in my lip and I said sure and I hate it with a passion. the lines that i wanted gone are there and look even worse than they did before. I am having to go to another Dr. to get him to take this crap out because ever time I go to the original Dr. she pushes me out of the door.
i agree with you.. you are definitely right about wrong advertising..i liked your face.. but maybe you have areas in your face that difficult to correct.. i have eye bags too.. i am sorry for you.. i think you need cheecks or correction of marsal area.. dont worry ! your smile is very nice and kinda..
I will never ever use Radiesse/Juvederm again! (see my post above from 2009) The fillers were a huge waste of money, and the people at this reputable spa in Sugarland Texas were very deceiving and lied. Nothing but money grabbers and don't care about you. I also, to this day despise any pamphlets I see with these ” perfect” women. Then I spent so much on Botox it was ridiculous! I talked with my Internal Doctor, and have my records and will have him do at least my next Botox injections. He said they should of done a better job, and the botox should of lasted longer. Its so frustrating, I wasn't looking for perfection from this spa before,.but at least some satisfaction,.especially since they are well know! Grrrrrr, makes my blood boil thinking of the false advertising and misleading people!
Encino Dermatologist