Wonderful!!! - Norwalk, CT

I just finished my second Sculptra session. About...

I just finished my second Sculptra session. About eight weeks after my first treatment I did notice a difference. I had it injected primarily in my temple region...but also cheeks and jawline. My face feels firmer...not like it's hanging off my face. Al tho I have had botox and Juvederm as well...so it may be difficult to tell what the improvement is attributed to. I always felt like an attractive woman but my face had become gaunt and hard looking. I do believe my face projected something that was not me. I have an abundance of confidence at having a face that looks pretty again.

Norwalk Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thank you so much! I love Dr, Olson too! I always look forward to my visits. the outcome is always so great! She is subtle...and I don't want to look plastic! :) I hope you find someone as special, I wish you all the best!
No, I have no problem there. I had it at my temples and below the cheek area.
I love Dr. Olson! I just moved to Atlanta and now I have to find someone new. Her work is so subtle. You look great. Sculptra does make a difference; you just have to be willing to wait for the results.
kitykatt it's been a good while since you had the scupltra are you still pleased with the product and it's results? did you have any in your cheek bones?
Hi Megan!

Yes!...love the results!!! Thanks :)

Thanks for posting some pictures! Its always so great to be able to see the results someone is describing. I'm assuming you are still loving the results?

Hi Megan! My doctor explained the procedure thoroughly and I did tons of research here before making any decisions. To me it was no different than waiting for results from working out. I'm not a rich girl so it was difficult to put up for the cost...but I believe in the results I've seen, and in the long run I believe the cost will be a fair balance to the end results. I won't be thinking about my face for the next few years...I'll just be enjoying it! I cannot express enough how all the procedures I've had have had a profound effect on the way I feel and even the way people respond to me now. I had a very intense face. It looked disgruntled and angry. I didn't even realize that I had stopped looking people in the eye. I highly recommend!!!It was life altering...because it improved my appearance which improved the quality of my life...now I want to be out and seen. I took it slow with everything I've had done.

Wow, that is so wonderful to hear! I love that you are feeling more confident in who you are now, but what I love even more was that you took the time to research out what would give you the results you were after and didn't just jump on the first thing that came along & sounded good - smart girl!

Please keep us posted on what you see in the long run with your Sculptra.

It sounds like you were very patient in waiting to see your results. Thank you for noting that it took 8 weeks. It is so important for people to have an accurate idea of when they might start to see results, or they could become disappointed & think the treatment didn't work, when really more time was needed to see the changes.