Fat Transfer to Nasolabial Folds, Marionette, Upper Cheeks - Norwalk, CT

I am 50 years old and have been contemplating...

I am 50 years old and have been contemplating fillers for a few years but hate that over done filler look. SInce I had used Dr. Rosen before I trusted him, and felt he knew exactly what I desired. Click here to read my Breast Implant Revision review. I also liked the idea of my own fat being used. Had Fat transfer to NL folds, marionette lines, and small amount in upper cheeks. Fat harvested from Belly button area, done in office. Pretty painless with local. Results very natural looking, just look like a refreshed, better version of the old me! No one would suspect I had anything done, because it's not obvious at all. Had swelling and bruising for about 4-5 days, so plan on lying low if you don't want anyone to know.

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Have used Dr. Rosen before and am extremely happy with his approach to bettering yourself. I didn't want to look overdone. just refreshed and younger looking. Very happy with results. Dr. Rosen is a true listener, and takes his time in visits. I know there are many negative reviews on this procedure, but my guess is that maybe you're in the wrong hands. Would definitely recommend Dr. Rosen!

The biggest reason people have problems with these areas is that fat does not like to stay in areas where the muscles move often. Cheeks are fine, but marionette lines and lips are less successful. Please update us in 6 months. I'd love to know if the fat stayed put.y lip fat is gone. :'-(
Hello, I am sorry about not sharing pics, but because it is my face I prefer not to. I haven't told anyone I had this done.
I really want to get this done on my face but I'm afraid to do it from hearing so terrible stories here on Real Self so could you please share some before and after pictures so we can see a real person who got good results? I wonder why some people seem to have good results and other's have bad results or like that woman 's boob's where you commented, there was hardly any noticable result after it settled down within a few weeks.
I also read all the sad stores about failure with ft. The reason why people have poor results is the quality and skills of the doctor. Fat transfer is a very delicate procedure, an artist sculpting a masterpiece it has been said about it. I was blessed with a skilled doctor and good results. I hope we would see pictures on all reviews.
Congrats any pics
Welcome to RS and congratulations!