Fat Transfer to Nasolabial Folds, Marionette, Upper Cheeks - Norwalk, CT

I am 50 years old and have been contemplating...

I am 50 years old and have been contemplating fillers for a few years but hate that over done filler look. SInce I had used Dr. Rosen before I trusted him, and felt he knew exactly what I desired. Click here to read my Breast Implant Revision review. I also liked the idea of my own fat being used. Had Fat transfer to NL folds, marionette lines, and small amount in upper cheeks. Fat harvested from Belly button area, done in office. Pretty painless with local. Results very natural looking, just look like a refreshed, better version of the old me! No one would suspect I had anything done, because it's not obvious at all. Had swelling and bruising for about 4-5 days, so plan on lying low if you don't want anyone to know.

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Have used Dr. Rosen before and am extremely happy with his approach to bettering yourself. I didn't want to look overdone. just refreshed and younger looking. Very happy with results. Dr. Rosen is a true listener, and takes his time in visits. I know there are many negative reviews on this procedure, but my guess is that maybe you're in the wrong hands. Would definitely recommend Dr. Rosen!