One breast was tightened by scar tissue - Breast Augmentation and Lift - Chicago, IL

I've had breast augmentation done before. ...

I've had breast augmentation done before. Unfortunately, within the first 6 years, one breast was tightened by scar tissue, while the other completely lost shape and drooped. My trust was an issue. I felt like a "number" to a surgeon. Give money and deal with the outcome. So, of course I was very scared when told a breast lift and mesh was advised in order for the best outcome. A lift? I didn't want the scars! Is this mesh really needed? Dr. Galiano had assured me that with the new silicone implants, a lift, and also a mesh would give a soft natural look and best results. I decided to take the plunge. I felt a bit more confident coming to such a bigger, and more advanced facility. I also felt much more at ease with Dr. Galiano making these suggestions and taking the time to explain them. He even wants to see you a second time before making the decision! I'm 6 weeks out and so far, the incision lines are very skinny and light. From a few feet, you cannot see! First time ever, I am so happy with my shape and size, (and scars)! I may have had to pay more, but you are dealing with one of the best medical facility and staff. Dr. Galiano is a very talented surgeon. He listened to my concerns, took the time to explain and ask how I felt and what I wanted. In the end, I would recommend anyone!

Congratulations on your breast implant revision! It sounds like your entire experience has been so much better than your situation 6 years ago. What type and size implants did you get 6 years ago? How many cc's did you end up getting for your revision? I have heard great things about the mesh...I bet you look great! Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Galiano is very personable and spends any amount of time you need to help you make the decision that's best for you. He is very particular, and kind. My results are amazing! His staff and Northwestern is top of the line in surgery procedures, and advanced methods. Definitely, make Dr. Galiano an option. I promise you will not be disappointed.