Best Decision I Ever Made - Dr. Michael Epstein - Northrbrook, IL

I had been wanting liposuction on my...

I had been wanting liposuction on my hips/thighs/legs, and a breast aug since I was a teenager. Finally went through with it in December of 2010 and it was the best decision I ever made. My before and after pictures show what a great job my surgeon did. My breast aug/lift didn't hurt at all but my implants were also on top of the muscle. With my lipo my bruising lasted for about 3-4 weeks. I kept paper tape on them for 3 months as my surgeon advised and I think it did help with the scarring. At week 4 I was back to working out hard. My incisions healed great and I would do it again tomorrow!

You look absolutely amazing!
Hi! I'm having a TT and Lipo with Dr. E in a few weeks. I'm most nervous about the anesthesia and the first 24-72 hours. Did you spend the first night at the place with the nurse? Any suggestions/thoughts or comments about Dr. E or anything I should know? I'm so excited but scared of feeling anxious/too swollen. etc.
Hi, I'm having the same procedures done in a month, except the implants will be sub muscular. I'm mostly concerned about the swelling. How long did the swelling last? And how long did you wear a compression garment? Thanks so much for the review.
Michael A. Epstein

Dr. E has a great bedside manner, will spend as much time as needed to answer all of your questions. He is very realistic and has a great deal of experience. I felt very comfortable with him and his staff. He has an OR suite in his office and his coordinator, Wendy, is awesome!