Chin Liposuction - Northbrook, IL

Dr. G was fantastic. Procedure was simple and...

Dr. G was fantastic. Procedure was simple and recovery was no more than 2 weeks. I had to wear a compression garment around my head for 2 weeks then only at night for the 3rd week. I definitely recommend it to anyone with a genetic predisposition to a double chin. I'm very thin except I have a double chin. Well worth it!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G was fantastic. From the start he was there for me. Unlike another plastic surgeon he didn't try to sell me the whole package. He saw that I had a double chin which was most likely from genetics and said other than your double chin there's nothing else wrong with you. If you're a guy or even a lady, go to him please. He's like the every day guys, guy. Down to earth and smart. He didn't tell me what I wanted to hear he just told me what he thought I should do to enhance my appearance. I've recommended him to my mom and my brother's girlfriend. I couldn't be happier with the results I got and how professional Dr. G was. A+++++!!!!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of months post-op? Are you all healed and seeing results?

We'd love to have an update to your review!