Nervous – North Carolina

Mom of 3. I have a 14 year old and 10 year old...

Mom of 3. I have a 14 year old and 10 year old twins. I’m 39, 5'2 and weigh 117. My first weighed 9lbs 4oz - ouch and my twins were 4lbs and 5lbs. I was HUGE! Which brings me here....I am scheduled for a TT and breast lift - maybe implants - I’m so nervous but I want to be as prepared as possible.

Hope you're doing well! I'm also in North Carolina and having my tummy tuck and lipo done March 2nd. I live in Salisbury but I'm going to Dr. Truesdale in Greensboro. Let us know how you are doing, please and where you had yours done :)
How are you doing?
Cricket tomorrow is your day! I'm so excited for you!
Thinking about you! Good luck tomorrow I'm only a day behind you!
Good luck tomorrow! have a fast & easy recovery!!! my prayers with you and your surgeons hands...
Threw all the emotions it is worth it!! I was on the fence with getting the implants as well! I did get them--then it was how many cc's should I get?? Do what's best for you!! I have twin boys that are 3!!
Thanks cottonmomma, I've decided to just get the lift and I'll see if I'm happy with that, if I'm not I told my ps I'll be back for implants. He thought that was a good decision.
Hi Cricket917 I'm also schedule for Feb but one day after you... I haven't decided either on the implants... just to think that I need to go through more sugeries for sure in the future for replacement or just to remove them make me don't want to do it... Can't wait to hear more about your journey!
Cricket don't forget to post pics before and after! I'm looking forward to hearing your experience. I'm in February too and also in NC!

Thank you so much for starting your story with us here on RealSelf. We'll cheer you on as you get closer to your big day! Please keep us posted on how you're feeling.