Fifty and Fabulous! - Huntersville, NC

This procedure was my 50th birthday present to...

This procedure was my 50th birthday present to myself.

I had the unfortunate turkey wattle neck issue going on, and it's now completely gone, and my jawline and neck are also nicely tightened up. I am beyond thrilled with the results!

The doctor and the entire staff were professional, caring and friendly. I had MANY questions before and after the procedure, and all were answered very patiently.

I took pain pills for only the first 2 days, and had just mild discomfort after that.

This has been a very positive experience.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

He's Board Certified, he's gifted, he cares and he does a FABULOUS JOB !!!!

Would NEVER, NEVER have this done. Google it and read the reviews! Not good.

I had it done and I am very pleased...4 months ago and scars are not even visable anymore.
Why are you capping NEVER did you have problems and if so what type
The doctors provide you with their medical info, and you can chat with the consultant and make your decision.
The facility was totally comfortable and everyone there was helpful.
I can see the scar under my chin when I look in a mirror, but it's in a natural crease, so I just put coverup on it and forget about it.
There are NO other visible scars. The thing I notice is that my ears seem different - but no one else notices.
You show the average cost of 5,050 at Huntersville, I recently wentm and the cost is 6550 and that is a promotional price otherwise 8450 Has this price went up this much
In the very beginning I requested information from the main Lifestyle headquarters, and when they sent me the info packet, it included a certificate to redeem for some wrinkle procedure I wasn't interested in. I asked at the office where I went if I could use that as a credit towards my procedure and they said yes. So I actually got a reduced fee price on my neck procedure.
Sorry - beyond my own experience, I don't know about fee structures!
I just went to Huntersville for a consultation last week. How did you chose between the 2 drs there? Any helpful advise about their facility that you can share with me. Are your scars very noticeable? You look great.
Yes, in Huntersville with Dr. Diaz.

The AFTER photo was 6 weeks post-procedure. It's now 3 1/2 months after the procedure, and everything has settled down and I am even more pleased.
I had a good experience too.. Im think its important to post the positive... I healed fairly quickly but didnt leave the house for 10 days. I did go through a mild depression...about in the 2nd week and found out that it's normal when your body has been traumatized
Make yourself an appointment with a doctor's office and go have a consultation. That way you will get all your questions answered with someone qualified to help you!
Everyone is a little different - you really need to speak with someone appropriate for your own situation.
Good luck.
Did you have your procedure done at a Lifestyle Lift facility?

exactly what is the proceedure?? I'm wanting something done but I'm not getting clear answers as to what is done. Thanx JD in NWA

Thank you. How very nice of you to say all that!
Fab, I must say you looked good BEFORE your surgery, but you look wonderful now too! Love your haircut. :-) Your skin looks a little smoother and you look "refreshed," but not drastically different. You're gorgeous!
akadmt, before you make any decisions as to where you have your lift, please take the time to get a 2nd opinion from another private board certified facial plastic surgeon. Not to take anything away from Fab at 50, not everyones lift goes as well. I am glad for her that everything turned out well. Doing your research about this procedure is the most important thing that you could do for yourself. Best, Chrystal
You look great! I am the same age and considering the same procedure. I am a widow and am just slightly afraid of putting myself in any harms way until my kids are out of high school. How much down time did you have? Did you need to be taken care of for any of your recovery or could you manage on your own?
I am so happy for you and your results.
Thanks!
The first two days you MUST have someone with you for your own safety. You'll be dopey on drugs, and cannot drive yourself to the next-day appointment.

But after that I wanted to recuperate alone and did just fine by myself. I didn't need any more pain pills. The fridge was stocked and I had plenty of books & movies. I did go a little stircrazy because of not being allowed to exercise or do anything physical for 4 weeks, but I fully appreciated that the muscles and tissues needed proper time to heal.

Be aware - your skin and muscles were traumatized - you will have bruises and discomfort! You will want to hide. You will question your choice to do this. I took 3 full weeks where I only went out outside on the porch and to the mailbox. I didn't want people to see me bruised - so kept in touch with everyone only by email and phone. I had a friend who went through all this earlier, and she was great in assuring me all was on track and I was fine.

For me, the downtime was well worth it - I'm glad I did this.