36 Years Old and 2 Kids - North Brunswick, NJ

Just had a tummy tuck done on March 6th. Each day...

Just had a tummy tuck done on March 6th. Each day seems to get easier and easier. The drains are annoying but counting down the days to have them removed. Some people thought I was crazy for doing it but I was done with having kids and I wanted to feel comfortable in my cloths. The day of surgery doctor wee made me feel calm and comfortable.
To all my tummy Tucker's. Just going on two weeks since I had my TT surgery. How long does it take to stand up straight comfortably
I think it depends on the technique your ps used..some people say by 2 weeks they are standing up straight and getting around really well and others are going on 4 weeks and still feeling tight but close to standing up straight..I think im in the 2nd category, because I had a "high tension" tummy tuck....hang in there and be patient. .my ps told me when the muscles in the upper abdomen loosen and stop spasming you will be able to stand up more straight. Hope this helps somewhat.
Yes it does. Thank u so much.
New Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

At the present time I am very happy with doctor wey and hid office. They make you feel comfortable and answer any question that you have.