34 Years Old 3 Kids - Norcross, GA

I had my first meso session on the 13th of may...

I had my first meso session on the 13th of may after one treatment I saw results. I had the second session on the 20th and I am seeing results. I'm scheduled to have 2 more sessions hoping to get rid of my love handles. The first session I had no bruising or swelling the second session I had a great deal of bruising which I still have some. The second session seemed a little different than the first, it hurt more and I felt funny after. Like I was stuffed. I am 5' 5" I weigh 157 I work out 3 days a week and I drink at least 80 ounces of water a day. Most days more. I think that drinking water and eating not so bad makes a big difference in results. I also wore a compression garment the first 3 days after. And it seems to be working for me. I took a picture the day of my first session ( before) and one after my second. I will post
Thanks for starting a review on RealSelf.  I can't wait to read all of your updates and follow your journey.  Did you take any measurements before you started the treatment sessions so you can see exactly how many inches you lose?
Hello my waist was 31 inches when I started. It was 29 before my session yesterday. Which was my 3rd session. I had a baby 2 years ago and gained 60 lbs I've lost all the weight but my skin on my stomach got a little saggy the meso seems to be helping that as well. Thank goodness. I will post a pic before my next session which will be in a week.
Wow that sounds great- thanks for the info.  Can't wait to hear how your next session goes!
Lydia

She is great! Totally love her. She's honest and will let you know if something is beneficial for you. She's not just out to take your money.