Uncaring, Only Interested in Money - Montclair, NJ

I had skin tightening done with ulthera. It was...

I had skin tightening done with ulthera. It was very painful. the doctor did not address my concerns and in the end I only saw marginal effects.

if you want skin tightening get alma accent instead of ulthera. and pick a doctor who really cares about the patient.

Hi, can you tell me who Dr G is? I live in NJ and am considering different procedures, but the doctor really makes a difference! Thanks.
Hi Marge, the doctor who did my ultherapy also has the Alma lazer...I believe that Alma and Fraxel work on the surface of the skin whereas Ulthera works underneath the skin...so when I finished my procedure there was no visible sign that I'd done anything with the exception of some tightening on my jaw line...which was a good thing. also, don't be nervous...if you went to a good dermatologist in NYC I'm sure you'll be fine.
Thanks for that. Sounds like you had a good experience. I'll look into the procedure you had. Tightening around the jawline sounds great to me.

It is a whole other topic, but I'm trying to adopt the attitudes of French and other European women who don't put themselves through all this to the extent that we do. I recently saw a picture of Jaqueline Bissett.
She is very lined, yet very beautiful.
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

the doctor did not address my concerns and in the end I only saw marginal effects. I went to Dr. G also in montclair, and she was so understanding and profession. I had great results for skin tightening with the alma accent.