Great Doctor, Amazing Expertise, Great Results

Where do I start ? I have constantly been bothered...

Where do I start ? I have constantly been bothered by the size and shape of my nose, which in turn caused me to have very low self esteem and not much confidence in myself. Before I got rhinoplasty I found my nose to unattractive and take away from my other facial features such as my eyes and my lips. My nose was way too long, the tip was severely over-projected, the bridge was too wide and had an hour glass shape to it in addiction to a deviated septum, which caused some crooked-ness. Before selecting Dr. Joseph as my surgeon I did a lot of research and consulted with other surgeons and I must say I'm beyond happy that I choose Dr. Joseph. The first surgeon I consulted with barely examined my nose, did not examine the density of my skin (whether it was thick or thin) and told me my surgery was going to be simple and all I had was overgrown cartilage (which was not the case at all).

When I went in for a consultation with Dr. Joseph I found the staff to be extremely pleasant and was happy to find that Dr. Joseph did a thorough evaluation of my nose and skin. He told me I had very thin skin and that the surgery would not be an easy one but was confident that he could take me on as a patient. The days leading up to the surgery I was a nervous wreck and I even ended up calling Dr. Joseph the night before to let him know of my anxiety and he reassured me everything was going to be fine, which it was. Dr. Joseph is not only a great surgeon with amazing expertise but he has such a passion for the work that he does and he actually genuinely cares about his patients. This was evident in the amazing job he did on my nose and his concern for my health afterwards.

After the surgery, when I was in the recovery room, I had a very high heart rate of about 160 BPM. Dr. Joseph was very concerned and made sure that I got blood work done and consult with a cardiologist. The extent of his concern just demonstrated what a compassionate doctor he is (By the way the high heart rate had nothing to do with the surgery it was just my bodies response to too much caffeine and anxiousness).

Overall, I would say that Dr. Joseph changed my life in a way that I would have not thought possible. The confidence I gained through this surgery is unbelievable. I used to be embarrassed to leave the house without makeup on my face now I don't even bother due to the fact that the new shape of my nose completely opened up my face. He really is a miracle-worker and the results are so natural!! There is no overdone pinched plastic surgery look. I would recommend anyone looking to get a rhinoplasty to choose Dr. Joseph.

Did this price include anesthesia? Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your experience! We'd love to see your before and after photos.

So Ive had a few post-op visits with Dr. Joseph,...

So Ive had a few post-op visits with Dr. Joseph, where we took before and after pictures.I am now 3 months post-op You really forget how bad something once was when you get used to your new nose. I couldn't believe what a huge difference it was!! All I can say is Dr. Joseph is a perfectionist and a great surgeon! Highly recommend him to anyone!

Wow I love your results, makes me want to get mine done!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon