Liposuction and Fat Grafting - Morristown, NJ

I'm on day 3 after my procedure. Overall the...

I'm on day 3 after my procedure. Overall the experience has been what I would have expected. The pain is worst when I lay down/get up, but other than that, I'm just uncomfortable.

When I removed the binder on day 2 to change my bandages, I was STUNNED. I couldn't believe that was me. The MD took 4100CC (about 1 gallon) of fat from me, and its just remarkable. My friends asked me how much weight I lost, and the scale hasn't budged, but my body looks completely different.

The worst of the brusing is on the back of my legs under my but where the MD did some fat grafting to even out some indentations I had. My belly is barely bruised and my lower back has some bruises.

I will post some pics soon. If this is my result after 3 days, then I can't even imagine what my body will look like after a month! WOW.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Netcong. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

He's the best in the area. My father in law is a surgeon and he would send his patients to Dr R for reconstructive surgery after breast cancer and would be amazed with the results. Always pick a doctor that your own doctor would send his wife to!