Very Happy with Rhinoplasty/chin Implant! - West Orange, NJ

(Note that the cost was for the septorhino alone,...

(Note that the cost was for the septorhino alone, and not the chin implant.)

I've been self-conscious of my profile since...jeez, probably since puberty. After years of waiting and debating, I finally decided to go through with the surgery. I like to think I went in with realistic expectations -- I never wanted perfection, just a more balanced profile with a less obtrusive nose.

After years of research and waiting, I finally decided to go through with it this summer. Although I originally went in for the consultation just for rhinoplasty, the possibility of a chin implant to even out the profile was brought up, and after seeing the computer imaging both with and without, I completely agreed. I was also noted to have a deviated septum during the consultation that obstructed my breathing somewhat -- something the doctor would fix during the surgery.

The actual surgery went great. It was my first major surgery and first experience with general anesthesia, and apart from some brief post-op nausea, everything went fine. Recovery was boring was mostly smooth and I went out with friends just 8 days post-op. I'm a month and one week out of surgery now, and I'm feeling great. I can breath just fine and there's only minor swelling. And, truthfully, I feel like it's helped improve my appearance A LOT. :)

Overall, extremely happy I went through with it!

ONE-YEAR UPDATE: It's been one year since my...

ONE-YEAR UPDATE:

It's been one year since my surgery this July, and I'm still happy as a clam with the results. Aside from the slightest bit of residual tip swelling, everything's healed beautifully, including the incision scars. I've updated with some before/after pictures taken by the doctor, and I'm still amazed at the positive difference in my profile whenever I look at them. Any minor concerns I had, the doctor was more than happy to discuss during the appointment, so I have both my lovely results and my peace of mind.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

No complaints whatsoever. Great guy -- friendly, attentive, and great at what he does. He took great care to make sure I felt safe and comforted the day of surgery.

Too add the chin implant made a big diffrence too.
Wow picture perfect results, one off the best results I have seen on realself rhinoplasty. Just a quick question how is your breathing and frontal view ?

That sounds perfect, thanks!

I'm so glad this went off as you'd hoped. A boring recovery is what you want! We'd love to see before and after pics. If you're concerned about your identity, you can black out your eyes in the pics. Let me know if you need help with this.

Thank you so much! I don't mind posting pictures, but I would like to maintain privacy so I'll black out the eyes. I'll see if I can get a frontal soon too. :)
How did you pick this doctor out off all the plastic surgions who do work out their?
I started off by looking at surgeons in my area, and then narrowed it down by looking at which ones had large before/after galleries that were in line with the sort of results I wanted. :)