superlative natural outcome! - Wayne, NJ

At 59 yrs old I felt younger than I looked. I...

At 59 yrs old I felt younger than I looked. I wanted a refreshed look but not a drastic change in my appearance and he listened and understood exactly what I wanted and provided the service beautifully.

My facelift was done 4 wks ago and I have already had raves from friends and family.  There was virtually no pain and I must attribute this to his expertise and fine suturing.  Outstanding choice.

The photo I downloaded was taken 4 weeks after surger of upper and lower eye, fat injections to sculpt my face, ear lobe surgery, short scar face lift.

Congratulations Sushilover. I felt the same way before I had my facelift, fat transfer and temple lift back in November 2009. I hope you are as happy with your results as I am mine. Since I have been through the recovery, if you want to ask any questions as you heal, just let me know. Good luck. Enjoy the new you.
You look absolutely fabulous. You look happy too.
By the way, couldn't help notice your background in the red room. Great taste in decor, darling. Wishing you the best.
Annie! Thank you so much! And yes, that is my living room. I love color, drama and sass. Guess thats why I didn't want to look old "just yet". Dr. G has matched my "outside to my inside". Check my latest photo. Only 7 weeks. Its really astounding. Best, Linda

Here is me (with the red headband) at 7 weeks...

Here is me (with the red headband) at 7 weeks recovery. Astounding. The omments I am receiving are unbelieveable. I model for a living and was able to go back to work after 6 weeks and nobody could tell I had any surgery at all. Couldn't yet do my W I D E smile, but hey, it was just fine!
Oh My!!!!! You look wonderful. btw, is that henna?
Hello Leslie and thank you for your accolades! The fat was taken from my mid stomach via a teeny tiny needle (no lipo) that required a bandaid and almost no healing. It was then purified in some sort of machine while he worked on my eyes. I had the fat injected in the cheeks and up the cheekbones, nose to mouth lines(less there) and a tiny amount under the eyes (to nturally fill). I really believe that mine took so well and "stuck" and did not dissolve is that Dr. G stressed how important it was that for the first 3 weeks I do very little movement of the face, even talking. I was in a little bubble at home and listened to his advice. The second three weeks (week 4 - 5 - 6) is still important, but you don't have to be THAT diligent. You can talk and chew and somewhat move your face. But he could not believe how well I listened to his instruction and he told me that most surgeons do not stress enough about the post op portion of healing once you go home. The fat is now a part of my face and I sleep on my face and do whatever I want!! He is quite something! Thanks so much!
The change from 4 to 7 weeks is spectacular! Where were your fat injections? Did your surgeon do the process where they remove the fat, harvest, then inject? I have heard so many different opinions on the fat injections but I think its a matter of procedure. The ps has to follow the protocol. You look great. Congratulations!
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Ganchi was all around superlative. His gentle manner put me at ease immediately to ask all of my silly little questions that he didn't think were silly. Patient and kind he had the same view of youth and beauty that I did. Natural, soft and not extreme.