superlative natural outcome! - Wayne, NJ

At 59 yrs old I felt younger than I looked. I...

At 59 yrs old I felt younger than I looked. I wanted a refreshed look but not a drastic change in my appearance and he listened and understood exactly what I wanted and provided the service beautifully.

My facelift was done 4 wks ago and I have already had raves from friends and family.  There was virtually no pain and I must attribute this to his expertise and fine suturing.  Outstanding choice.

The photo I downloaded was taken 4 weeks after surger of upper and lower eye, fat injections to sculpt my face, ear lobe surgery, short scar face lift.

Here is me (with the red headband) at 7 weeks...

Here is me (with the red headband) at 7 weeks recovery. Astounding. The omments I am receiving are unbelieveable. I model for a living and was able to go back to work after 6 weeks and nobody could tell I had any surgery at all. Couldn't yet do my W I D E smile, but hey, it was just fine!
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Ganchi was all around superlative. His gentle manner put me at ease immediately to ask all of my silly little questions that he didn't think were silly. Patient and kind he had the same view of youth and beauty that I did. Natural, soft and not extreme.