Facelift with Excellent Results - Morristown, NJ

I was looking older than I wanted to and I was...

I was looking older than I wanted to and I was disturbed about the way the skin around my mouth, jaw and neck was wrinkling and almost collapsing. The results are very natural and no one suspects I have had surgery but many people tell me how terrific I look.

I had my eyes done without anesthesia some years ago and I did not like being awake. When I returned for a facelift I requested an anesthesiologist. It was $1,500 - $2,000 and was the best money I ever spent! My e-mail is brach240@aol.com. E-mail me privately and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk.
Hi, I am considering lower facelift surgery with Dr. Rafizadeh. I wanted to know if you had local anesthesia and if you were awake during the procedure. I'm nervous about this and would like to speak with someone that had the procedure. Thank you.

Vickie

Hi TJD's Grandma -- Welcome to RealSelf! Thank you for posting a review of your experience. We would love to see some pics too, if you don't mind sharing them.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. R. He is calm, pleasant and easy to talk to. Most importantly he is an 'artist' and the results are excellent.