Broad-based Depressed Acne Scars Filled in Painlessly with Silikon-1000 - West Orange, NJ

Dr. J ROCKS! I drove from Kentucky (13 hours) to...

Dr. J ROCKS! I drove from Kentucky (13 hours) to be treated by Dr. J and it was well worth it. After only one treatment, my acne scars are more improved than I thought possible.

A couple of years ago, I noticed some depressions forming on my cheeks and I had a DOT laser treatment by another doctor in an attempt to improve them. The results of the laser were devastating - worse and increased scarring plus cystic acne breakout that caused numerous additional scars. I consulted with numerous surgeons, all of whom suggested various additional laser treatments.

Finally, I found Dr. J. Rather than a painful procedure with 2 weeks downtime that yields no results, Dr. J's Silikon-1000 treatment was painless with no downtime at all and the results are amazing. I encourage anyone suffering from depressed acne scars to consult with this wonderful surgeon.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J. will spend as much time with you as needed and will answer all of your questions and give you a realistic idea of the improvement you can expect (in fact, contrary to most surgeons who promise more than they actually deliver, Dr. J. delivered results that far exceeded my expectations). Further, other treatments that I had or considered prior to consulting with Dr. J. were both painful and expensive. I can't say enough about Dr. J and his wonderful staff (especially Barbara). Great experience and great results!

Hi elaine,

Great review, it should for sure be useful to anyone who has acne scars. Do you have pictures? Please keep us updated.

Happy Wednesday and thanks so much for the review!

-Britt