I Had Liposculpture - Nicaragua

I had Lipo done on December 9, 2011, its about a...

I had Lipo done on December 9, 2011, its about a week later my stomach is still swollen but feels good...I'm walking around. I've already had my follow up and first massage. During my procedure I had 6 liters of fat removed. I'm not a blogger, but please feel free to ask me anything because I know I skipped a lot.

I will post pics later, kind of shy but it is wonderful and well worth it.

The doctor fees was $2000(From 1500 to 2000 depends in procedure) The hospital was $500 it included overnight stay, private room and nurse.(from $400 to $700 depends on room size)

Hi there, congratulations! How long did it take for the swelling to go down? Did you experience swelling anywhere else (i.e., legs)? I had my procedure done in Ecuador along with breast implants and I am second guessing the lipo. I am post op 3 days now and the swelling in my abdomen is pretty bad, and it has gone down in to my legs (which I did not have anything done on)...Thanks for sharing your experience.
i need the dr. email on phone # please....
Sandra Gutierrez

I was referred to her by a previous patient. The doctor and I corresponded via email. I don't speak Spanish so I let her know my fears and needs, she picked me up from the airport,got me a translator, taxi driver and great hotel. I paid for everything however she acted like she was paying for them and talked them down to reasonable prices.