I Had Liposculpture - Nicaragua

I had Lipo done on December 9, 2011, its about a...

I had Lipo done on December 9, 2011, its about a week later my stomach is still swollen but feels good...I'm walking around. I've already had my follow up and first massage. During my procedure I had 6 liters of fat removed. I'm not a blogger, but please feel free to ask me anything because I know I skipped a lot.

I will post pics later, kind of shy but it is wonderful and well worth it.

The doctor fees was $2000(From 1500 to 2000 depends in procedure) The hospital was $500 it included overnight stay, private room and nurse.(from $400 to $700 depends on room size)

Sandra Gutierrez

I was referred to her by a previous patient. The doctor and I corresponded via email. I don't speak Spanish so I let her know my fears and needs, she picked me up from the airport,got me a translator, taxi driver and great hotel. I paid for everything however she acted like she was paying for them and talked them down to reasonable prices.

Hi there, congratulations! How long did it take for the swelling to go down? Did you experience swelling anywhere else (i.e., legs)? I had my procedure done in Ecuador along with breast implants and I am second guessing the lipo. I am post op 3 days now and the swelling in my abdomen is pretty bad, and it has gone down in to my legs (which I did not have anything done on)...Thanks for sharing your experience.
i need the dr. email on phone # please....