Dr. Bottger is an Artist! - Newtown Square, PA

I initially met Dr. Bottger for removal of a skin...

I initially met Dr. Bottger for removal of a skin cancer freckle a few years back. Rhinoplasty has always been in the back of my mind but it is never something I thought I would actually go through with. When I hit 40, I really started to think why should I go through life with a nose that I am not happy with? My nostrils flared when I smiled and my tip dipped down (I often thought it looked like a down arrow in pictures). I consulted with Dr. Bottger and told him I don't want to not look like myself.

He perform closed rhinoplasty with nostril revision and I am 16 days out and I love my new nose. I'm still swollen over the bridge. The changes are so subtle that only the people I have told about the surgery can see it and everyone is saying it's so natural.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bottger truly did what I asked. His staff is so warm and helpful. I have no regrets and would recommend Dr. Bottger without hesitation.

Thanks for sharing your experience so far! We'd love to see your before and after photos as they help others so much who are considering rhinoplasty.

Its great to hear that you are already pleased with the results and its so soon after your surgery! Have you been able to tell if the tip still goes down when you smile or was that addressed with the surgery as well?