Very Happy with my Results - Newtown square, PA

I chose Dr. Bottger for a second opinion when...

I chose Dr. Bottger for a second opinion when looking into getting an augmentation. I was very nervous for the surgery and was fearful that the size would be too large for my body or that they would end up looking unnatural. I am now three weeks out of my procedure today and I am completely pain free. I couldn't be happier with how they have turned out so far!

I have a consult with Dr. Bottger for a Breast Augmentation on Feb 5. Are you still happy and is everything going well? Thanks for any comments!
Yes, I had the procedure done over a year ago and I couldn't be happier. The result is so natural you would never know they are augmented! Let me know if you have any other questions!
Thank you! I don't have any questions but may have some after the consultation. Thanks so much :)
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr. Bottger. His bedside manner is great and he followed up the day after my procedure for another appointment. Since the beginning, I have felt I was in good hands and he has a warm way about him. Also, his staff is very helpful.