Here We Go...- Newport News, VA

I am 29 and have 2 kids, almost 2 and the other 7...

I am 29 and have 2 kids, almost 2 and the other 7 months! My husband is deployed and here I am getting a tt tomorrow, and breast lift with implants the 1st of July! I've tossed back and forth with this, but gave in! I was going to wait for the kids to get older but I really want to be able to enjoy my body now, and gain some confidence which my kids should see their mom confident right? I'm nervous and excited and terrified but I'm ready!

Post op day 2

Day two sucked! But I'm still feeling goof! Took a peak and I am really happy with results do far
Newport News Plastic Surgeon

So far they have all been great! Always polite and helpful. Had my TT on the 20th and couldn't be happier!

Hey girl . I'm also looking into dr. Blanchard. Can you please upload some new photos? It would really help me decided on this doctor. You look amazing. I hope all is well. Thank you
You doing ok? I've been following your story. How did your BA go? I'm in Williamsburg...scheduled for tt surgery Aug 21st. Just wanted to check on my neighbor. ;-)
Looking great already! :)
It will get better. It's amazing how 1 day can change things a lot. You look great already. I haven't even taken off my binder yet. Mine was on the 20th.