Great New Nose - Newport News, VA

I have had rhinoplasty before, but I was...

I have had rhinoplasty before, but I was underwhelmed by my results. Now I love it! My nose had a bump on it. I wanted it to be slightly sloped. Now it is. :)

I added photos. The first was my original nose....

I added photos. The first was my original nose. The first photo is kind of grainy because I shrunk it so much. But you get the idea. :)
Newport News Plastic Surgeon

This doctor did an AWESOME job on my nose.

Beautiful....you must be thrilled! Happy for you.
i guess they would have made an incision across the tip to perform rhinoplasty, so are those scars visible after operation..As in ur case it's not visible now, so how about the visibility of the scar after operation?
In the after photo, you actually can see where the incision was made on the columella. It looked about like that after the surgery, but could be mostly covered with make-up. The redness is gone now though, and I don't see a scar there.
nice, how long did it take for the swelling to heal?
After a few months, my nose felt pretty normal. Before that, there was moderate swelling. I don't think anyone really would have noticed but me.
Your nose looks AMAZING!!!! I'm in the same boat... had a slight bump, and would really like that slight slope. You are from VA ? Did you look for a doc that specialized in revisions ?
Yes, I am from VA. Actually, no, I did not look for a dr that specialized in revisions. My nose wasn't really messed up from the first rhinoplasty. I had just had the bump shaved down some. I realized I wanted a bit more done than that, and I really wanted the slope.
Thank you! I love it so much! :-P

Wow! Beautiful. Your new nose is gorgeous!

Lovely!

Yay! I'd love to see your before and after pics if you'd feel comfortable posting them. (Lots of RealSelf members even blur out their eyes to make themselves unrecognizable.)

Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf!