Skin Mole Removal by Dr. S - Newport, CA

This review is for Dr. S who removed a skin mole...

This review is for Dr. S who removed a skin mole from my right temple recently. This mole had grown in size in the past several years and it was time to get rid of it!

Dr. S was recommended to me with very positive track records in all sorts of skin and cosmetic surgeries. During the visit, he was quick to observe that the location of the mole was critical as it was right over a nerve that controlled the movement of eyebrow. As a result, a deeper incision to keep the size smaller was not recommended. Instead he made a more shallow but slightly wider incision. The procedure went well. There were absolutely no pain or discomfort during the operation. It was very professional.

It has been a couple of months since then and I am very happy with the result. My skin has healed completely and there is no mole on my temple. Thank you doctor.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Please read my review..

Hi Washington,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. I'm glad this worked out so well for you. Did they cut out your mole or freeze it? Do you have pictures? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,