Anxiously Awaiting BBL - Newport Beach, CA

I'm anxious/nervous/ mixed with a bit of...

I'm anxious/nervous/ mixed with a bit of excitement about having lipo and BBL. Up to about a year ago I never imagined myself ever getting a lipo procedure. I thought I would always be able to work out and exercise myself back into the shape I once was. I recently came to accept that I will need some additional help in the form of surgery to get rid of extra fat from areas I don't want (thighs and lower abs) and put it in areas I would like to fill out (butt area). After much research and different consultations, I chose to pay more money and go with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. The Dr. I chose had several before and after pics similar to the results I am hoping to achieve. It was a combination of her education, experience, patient results and easy to talk to personality that made it easier for me to choose her. Naturally, I'm still nervous because I know every patient is different. I'm worried about things like infection, loose skin, lumps and scar tissue. Also, I noticed not too many people write about the extent of their pain following BBL. I realize pain is inevitable but how much pain should I expect to be in? Will I feel like shedding a tear every time I sit down or walk around or will it feel like I did too many squats at the gym?

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon