I Just Had The New Zeltiq Procedure and Loved It! - Orange County, CA

I am 32 years old and my problem has been stomach...

I am 32 years old and my problem has been stomach bulges since having children. No matter how much I exercised or watched my diet the fat bulges have remained. While I am not quite ready for surgery, I was ready for something to get rid of my problem.

I heard about the New Zeltiq Procedure and was instantly excited to hear that something was out there and could address my issue. Dr. K explained to me that the cells are frozen and crystallize and as they slowly die my bulges will appear less full! This was a non invasive procedure that took only two hours and allowed me to relax while playing games on my phone and I was even able to eat my lunch! There was NO pain and NO downtime, I went back to work immediately! This technology is amazing!..

It will take about six weeks to see the final results, I have waited for years so 6 weeks is a walk in the park. I will update with photos in 6 weeks. Thank you Dr. K!

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K is AMAZING! He takes the time to educate you on surgical and non surgical procedures. He is very caring & I highly recommend him!