I Just Had The New Zeltiq Procedure and Loved It! - Orange County, CA

I am 32 years old and my problem has been stomach...

I am 32 years old and my problem has been stomach bulges since having children. No matter how much I exercised or watched my diet the fat bulges have remained. While I am not quite ready for surgery, I was ready for something to get rid of my problem.

I heard about the New Zeltiq Procedure and was instantly excited to hear that something was out there and could address my issue. Dr. K explained to me that the cells are frozen and crystallize and as they slowly die my bulges will appear less full! This was a non invasive procedure that took only two hours and allowed me to relax while playing games on my phone and I was even able to eat my lunch! There was NO pain and NO downtime, I went back to work immediately! This technology is amazing!..

It will take about six weeks to see the final results, I have waited for years so 6 weeks is a walk in the park. I will update with photos in 6 weeks. Thank you Dr. K!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K is AMAZING! He takes the time to educate you on surgical and non surgical procedures. He is very caring & I highly recommend him!

This procedure did not work for my arms
i was wondering if you have seen a reduction in waist or hip size as a result of treatment? I am hoping to loose an inch or two that are a result of the lower belly pouch and I can't find anyone who has said if they lost inches...
Im having a hard time trusting a lot of these reviews, there are no before and after pics on any who claim it was worth it.
this review sounds like it was written by someone affiliated with "Dr. K" or possibly by Dr. Kessler himself...a real patient wouldn't describe the procedure like the advertisements, especially if it was too soon to see the results.
I don't trust this "review" at all.
How is it that you can say it is worth it in your original post without knowing what the resutls were?

Hi ocmom77 -- If you have time, we'd love to hear an update on how you're doing. :) Thanks in advance.

I agree with Elad, how can anyone give this procedure a "worth it" rating without even seeing reults first?
I will definitely note my progress on here and update with photos ( after the holidays- ha ha!). Yes, the doctor marks the area. One of the many great things about doctor Kessler is he places the device on you and you always deal with him directly... I would only go to a plastic surgeon for this procedure, since they can and will tell you if you are not a good candidate.

Thanks Ocmom,

An update with pictures would be awesome! I so understand waiting until after the holidays ;) And thanks for being an active part of the community. Please keep it up and let me know how everything goes.

-Britt

Does the Dr. just "mark" the area and then the assistant does the rest or should the Dr. do everything?
Hi there,

It turned out well. I am one of those individuals that had more volume & will need another treatment in order to achieve the desired result. I wish I would have done my sides at the same time; my sides appear more prominent due to my abdomen decreasing in volume.

Well, going back isn't bad, at least you know it will turn out ok. Will you write more to in this review when you go back?

Hey ocmom77,

It's been much longer then 6 weeks, how did everything go? Do you have those pictures you had mentioned we would love to see them.

Thanks for your post and please keep us updated!

-Britt

How can you say the treatment is worth it without even seeing results?

I honestly don't understand how Realself can publish a review like that.
is this treatment permanent? meaning once the fat cells are removed by the body, will they return? is this exactly like liposuction where the fat cell are gone for good?
The fat that is treated with Zeltiq is generally about 22% permanently reduced (gone). The remaining fat cells can get bigger if you gain weight. It is similar to lipo in that aspect.