Happy Repeat Customer from 5 Yrs Ago - Newport Beach, CA

My nose hump & barely there chin with neck fat...

My nose hump & barely there chin with neck fat always bothered me & I dreaded photos from my upcoming wedding day so I got it fixed and was thrilled! The hump was removed, I had a chin implant, neck lift with lipo to remove the fat. I had lost 90 lbs and my skin was very loose. For the first time, I had a nice profile and loved the results. My own brother doesn't know I had surgery because Dr Reichner is very conservative and likes a natural look. That is why I choose him. 2 years later I had an upper eyelid fat/skin removal because of a skin condition causing my eyelids to swell like golfballs and I was missing too much work. That was done at Spa Asthetica with local numbing. I don't have that deep line you see on bad eyelid jobs and I was again thrilled with Dr Reichner. Now years later at 48 most people guess my age at 38-40. I would and have highly recommended him.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Seemless experience.

Wow, you got a lot done! I'm going to plead with you now to post before and after photos, because I bet your change is pretty amazing. (You can blur out your eyes if that makes you more comfortable).

Glad you're happy!