Looks 100% Natural - Newport Beach, CA

I broke my nose when I was in high school, I am...

I broke my nose when I was in high school, I am now in my early thirties. My nose was deviated to the right side, I had a slight bulge between the eye and my nose from the bone healing on the left side, and my right nostril would collapse under hard breathing. I also had a bulbous tip that I wanted to fix.

I had a Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty done. Dr. Sajjadian said my nose did not want to straighten out, I can imagine after more than 10 years my nose, cartilage and skin was grown into its crooked position. He took extra time to make sure my nose wouldn't go back to its deviated position. I'm hispanic, with a round face so I was concerned with the final shape, I didn't want it to look pointy or something. He altered the profile and width of the tip but it looks completely natural to my face.

I took 12 days off from work (including weekends). I was a bit nervous about not taking enough days off but the noticeable swelling was gone in about 5 days and the bruising in about 10 days. There is a small scar under my nose because I had an open surgery. I purchased a scar cream from him and it's been working. The scar is small and not that noticeable anyway.

Another concern was about a week later my nose was still pointed up and you could see a lot of my nostrils. The doctor assured me the tip would drop down and it did about 2 weeks after the surgery. My nose is still a bit tender over a month later but it looks completely normal and I can breathe just fine.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sajjadian and his staff are very friendly, flexible and very willing to listen to me. His office is nice, very welcoming with very friendly staff. There were some times when I have had to reschedule my appointments and he was very accommodating.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you were able to get this fixed and that your breathing is good, too!