Very Patient and Answers All of my Questions - Newport Beach, CA

I always had bumps from shaving, so I decided to...

I always had bumps from shaving, so I decided to get laser hair removal on my bikini and underarms. It is a little zappy, but the pain does not last at all. Now, I am hair free and bump free :)

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I love how comfortable I feel when I go to his office. Everyone is so helpful. Dr. G always spends as much time as I need answering my questions, telling me about new products, and educating me on future surgeries I am interested in. I hope to get liposuction next!

Hi Britt - I'm not Nicole or a Dr - but you should question alternating waxing with the treatments because it pulls the hair out of the folicle. Most of the medical professionals on this site recommend shaving between sessions.
Semi related question:
Thanks J that is great for the community to know. I had just heard about that, so wondering. Thanks, -Britt

Hi Nicole,

Oh my, I have been thinking about this so much lately. If it's only a little zappy I think I could handle that kind of pain. How many times did you have to go before it was all gone? I was talking to my waxer and she says it takes less time if you alternate waxing and laser hair removal. Did you do that? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt