Two stages - Newport Beach

I had it done in two stages. Stage one in 2009 and...

I had it done in two stages. Stage one in 2009 and stage two in 2010. It replaced volume loss in my face due to age.

These pictures are 4 weeks post-op from stage 2...

These pictures are 4 weeks post-op from stage 2 fat transfer. I will post more soon.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

By far he is one of the top surgeons in North America

where was the fat injected? and do you have any before pix?
looks natural and beautiful, congrats!
His work is amazing. I wonder how predictable it is for people who have different skin types, different ages.
Very impressive, (would know better with a before photo though) this is the kind of natural and subtle result I love to see from fat grafting. The multiple phases and period you waited until posting results was also very wise and useful for us thanks!
There was a small amount done under my eyes during my first fat transfer. Most of it was more in my upper cheeks. I didn't need much under my eyes.
Hi Catherine

I had my first fat transfer in November 09. I had a second transfer in November 10. I had the second transfer not because the fat didn't last but because I am thin and the surgeon ran out of fat to put in my temple and forehead

I am very pleased with the results Please know only about 70% of the fat survives the procedure so the surgeon does have to "overdo" it at first, but the final results do last and help you look younger for years. I highly recommend it
Thanks Misty! One more question: did the doctor do the under-the-eye hollows? Seems like for many this is tricky and can result in lumpiness as the eye tissue is very sensitive.
I don't want to sound arrogant, but my face looks flawless. The fat is PERFECT and my skin is like porcelain. I really feel like I am privy to some top secret surgery. I am SO glad to have Dr Cruise as my surgeon. The results are beyond my expecations!
I am 6 weeks post surgery with my second fat transfer as well. I am also very happy with my results. Dr. Cruise was also my surgeon. It sounds like he did well by both you and me.
hi Northville and Misty, I'm considering the fat transfer and would like to know, a year or two out, have the results lasted ? Many people report that the fat gets reabsorbed. I don't want to go through all the trouble and expense only to have it disappear. Many thanks!
Sounds more like an advertisement. Are you his wife, girlfriend or mistress? Lol
You sound too much like your advertising for him instead of a real patient. Or, is it your his wife, girlfriend, (mistress)?
Northville...Much as I have said to people who say they have terrible results, it is not helpful without seeing their pictures so could you please post "before" pictures as you are very young and it is hard to imagine that you could have looked that much different. Thanks.
How's the recovery coming along?
Northville I agree with your doctor has this down to a science and an art.

I don't agree those pictures look harsh. You look amazing.
Dr Cruise has this procedure down to a science (and a beautiful art) I feel lucky!
I just had my 1st fat transfer done by Dr. Cruise on Thursday. I will post my reviews and photos soon.

You look amazing. I hope I look that great....
You look great Northville. You are a very beautiful lady.

I'm glad you explained it takes 4 months to see the final results as a lot of the negative reviews for fat transfers are reviewing while they are in the healing stage which isn't fair to the plastic surgeons.
Thank you. I know these pictures are very harsh and I wanted to show the reality of the results. I love them! Both stages took a couple weeks to recover and about 4 months to see the final results.
I wish my pictures could be so "harsh". If that is looking harsh...then let me look harsh.

You look great. Fat in the right place is a wonderful thing.
Wow you look amazing! =) I really want to go to your surgeon! I'm 27 who had lower blepharoplasty and the loss of some of the fat under my eyes make my look tired and dark circles along with more wrinkles. So I am looking for that surgeon who specializes in fat transferring under the eyes. How fast did your under eyes heal if you even did it. Your skin just looks flawless so I can't tell!!! Maybe let me know a ballpark of cost for under eyes too? =) Pls respond! Thanks!

Hi Bunni

I don't know if this question is for me or Northville.  Northville and I have the same plastic surgeon and I know we are both happy with our results.

I didn't have any fat under the eyes.  My first fat transfer was mainly to my cheeks.  My second fat transfer was to my temple area and forehead.  I did this in combination with other procedures so I can't really give you a cost, plus it was done a few years ago.

Based upon my experience I really trust my surgeon.  If he doesn't think he can make it better, he will decline the surgery.  He also has a more conservative approach as well. So I would suggest a consultation to see if this is something he can help with.

Good luck.

I was quesioning Northville but I did see your results and you look great too! Thanks I sent photos to the Dr. Cruise since I'm 5-6 drive away! But hopefully he can fix my concerns of my under eyes! Thanks for your response =)
I will tell you that the first transfer has way more swelling and bruising then the second one. I have not had the second one done yet but from what I have seen and heard there is little to no downtime at all!

That sounds great! Are you going to have the second one, and if so when?