What a Fabulous Experience and Incredible Result. - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Kessler performed my neck and facelift surgery...

Dr. Kessler performed my neck and facelift surgery approximately a month ago. From the moment I woke up from surgery I looked and felt wonderful. I came out of surgery with minimal bruising and swelling. I experienced little or no pain, just a dull headache that went away with Tylenol. Most importantly I instantly looked years younger and extremely natural. I couldn't be more delighted. The nurses at both the surgery and recovery center continually commented on Dr. Kessler's expertise and consistent exemplary results. You won't find a more compassionate, supportive, knowledgeable, or competent surgeon. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Dr. Kessler again!

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have had a better experience or more incredible result!

i am delighted to hear your news,and that you were in safe hands.
Please dont get me wrong ,but 1 month is not actually very long to see the final results.
I had a facelift 7 years ago,and for 3 months i was absolutely thrilled,but once all the swelling had gone completely ,i was not looking so good,and they do say the first 3 months is the honeymoon period,as while there is some swelling,it certainly gives a very youthful look.
However,i do wish you well,and that your good looks continue to grow.
I am so sorry your facelift was such a disappointment. Fortunately what minimal swelling I experienced was completely gone by the end of the third week. I continue to look better and better with each passing day.