I Feel Great and Confident Again After Tummy Tuck - Newport Beach, CA

I went on multiple consultations for my redoing...

I went on multiple consultations for my redoing the tummy tuck which was done twenty years ago. I was not happy with it because i still had multiple little bulges and bumps in different parts of my tummy. I know I sound picky but I am 65 years old and my husband and i exercise a lot but I could not get rid of the loose skin and the lumps.

I saw few good plastic surgeons and then I met Dr Sajjadian who was not the least expensive of them. But I felt confident that he could give me a good result. He fixed the problem areas and now I am very happy as I feel confident to be in bikini again. My belly button looks much better and the scar look great for three months after surgery. I did so many sit ups and i could not get rid of the bulges...even when i would loose weight i would loose it everywhere else and these would be the last spots to go down... but now my tummy looks flat and i have not done sit ups for 3 months...I feel great and I feel confident...Overall, I am very happy and I am sending a girlfriend to dr sajjadian because he and his office do a fantastic job... Anna

Welcome to RealSelf.  Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

I am happy to hear you are loving the results.  Good deal and enjoy the bikinis:)

congratulations. how did he fix your tummy tuck? Lipo or did he do a new incision? I know how you feel. I work out everyday, and I still have some bulge. I really expected my stomach to be flat, no bulges, but I still have some. More on one side vs the other.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon